- 26 min ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- News BSF Constable Recruitment 2020 full list: Check here
- Education SSB ASI Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance Bitcoin Investment Is For Long Term; To Scale To Rs. 1 Crore By 2030: Analysts
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i India Launch Officially Confirmed; Arriving On December 2
- Sports India tour of Australia: Waqar Younis expects tight contest between two nations
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Gives Befitting Reply To A Troll Who Called Her A 'Faltu Heroine'
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Hyundai India has launched the new Elantra sedan in the market. The new Hyundai Elantra sedan is available with a starting price of Rs 15.89 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Hyundai Elantra is available in a range of three variants: S, SX and SX (O). The top-spec Hyundai Elantra SX (O) AT is priced at Rs 20.39 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Here is the variant-wise price list for the new Hyundai Elantra sedan in India:
|S||Rs 15.89 Lakh|
|Rs 18.49 Lakh|
|SX AT||Rs 19.49 Lakh|
|SX(O) AT||Rs 20.39 Lakh|
The Hyundai Elantra has received a much needed mid-cycle facelift. Hyundai has brought in a host of updates to the new Elantra sedan, to help take on rivals in the segment. The new updates includes a revised design, updated features and engine specifications.
In terms of design, the new Hyundai Elantra comes with an updated cascading grille up front, refreshed headlamp cluster, new LED DRLs, triangular fog lamps and newly-designed alloy wheels. The new Elantra sedan also comes with a redesigned bumper at both the front and rear, along with updated LED tail lamps with a wrap-around design.
Moving Inside, the new Hyundai Elantra also comes with an updated cabin. This includes a new 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Infinity Sound System, tyre-pressure monitoring system, wireless charging, dual-zone climate control, ventilated front seats, 10-way power-adjustable driver seat electric sunroof, front parking sensors, hands-free tailgate and cruise control; among a host of others.
Standard safety features on the new Hyundai Elantra: six-airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking camera, high-speed warning, seat-belt reminders, hill-hold assist and vehicle stability control.
The new Hyundai Elantra now comes with a single petrol engine option. This includes 2.0-litre unit producing 152bhp and 192Nm of torque. It is matted to a six-speed manual gearbox with the optional six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission also on offer. The engine has been upgraded to comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms, which is set to be implemented from April 2020.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Elantra Launch In India
The new Hyundai Elantra was showcased globally, earlier this year. The Korean car manufacturer has finally brought the new sedan to the Indian markets. The Hyundai Elantra is among the popular models in the sedan segment in the Indian market, rivaling the likes of the Honda Civic, Skoda Octavia and Toyota Corolla Altis.