- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 16 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Movies Mohanlal Was Not The Original Choice For Devadoothan, Reveals Sibi Malayil!
- Sports Sullivan enjoys home comforts at English Championship
- News Kerala plane crash: 14 passengers critical; probe under way to determine exact cause
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hyundai Elantra Facelift sedan bookings officially begin in India. Apart from starting bookings, Hyundai has also released the first set of official images of the facelift version of the Elantra for the Indian market.
The new Hyundai Elantra facelift will be launched in India on the 3rd October 2019. The new Elantra sedan comes with a host of updates, including a heavily updated design, added features and a host of other equipment.
In terms of design, the new Hyundai Elantra facelift will come with the company's signature cascading grille. Flanking either side will be a set of updated headlamps with integrated LED DRLs as well. The Elantra facelift will also feature triangular fog lamps, muscular looking bonnet and a completely refreshed alloy wheel design as well.
The new updated Elantra will also come with re-designed front and rear bumpers, along with with a new set of wrap-around LED tail lamps, extending over the boot lid.
Inside, the new Hyundai Elantra facelift will get a completely revised cabin, along with a host of new features. Some of the features on the new Elantra facelift sedan: 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, dual-zone climate control, cooled front seats, leather upholstery, TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System), six airbags, ABS with EBD and vehicle stability control; among others.
The new Hyundai Elantra facelift will be offered in India in a single petrol-engine option. This includes a 2.0-litre unit producing 152bhp. The engine will further be mated to either a six-speed manual gearbox or the optional torque-converter automatic transmission unit. The new 2.0-litre petrol engine is said to be BS-VI compliant from the time of launch itself.
The new Hyundai Elantra facelift has already been made available in a number of international markets. The sedan will finally go on sale in the Indian market from next month
Thoughts On The Hyundai Elantra Facelift
Hyundai has already started online bookings for the Elantra facelift in India, a few weeks ahead of its launch. Once launched in India, the Hyundai Elantra facelift sedan will rival the likes of the Skoda Octavia, Honda Civic and the Toyota Corolla Altis. We can expect Hyundai to price the new Elantra similar to its rivals in the segment.