- 6 hrs ago Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- 8 hrs ago MG eZS SUV India Launch Scheduled For Early 2020: Doctor Strange Concurs
- 9 hrs ago UM Motorcycles Issued Legal Notice By Dealer Association: UM Lohia & Its Management Involved
- 9 hrs ago Isuzu Opens Sales-Serives-Spares Dealership In Andhra Pradesh
- News Maharashtra, Haryana election results today: Lotus set to bloom again, Opposition hopes for comeback
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Lifestyle 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Hyundai is said to be working on launching the next-generation Creta SUV in the Indian market. The new 2020 Hyundai Creta is said to go on sale sometime next year, ahead of the implementation of the new emission norms in the country.
Ahead of its launch, the new (2020) Hyundai Creta has been spied testing in the Indian market. The spy pics from a Team-BHP forum post, reveal the rear profile of next-generation SUV. The spy pics, however, showcase a completely camouflaged test mule of Creta, revealing little to no design details. However, we can see the alloy wheel design on the test mule.
The next-generation Hyundai Creta is said to be based on the ix25 SUV, showcased at the 2019 Beijing Motor Show. The new Creta will come with a number of design updates, along with a host of additional features and equipment.
Starting from the front, the next-generation Hyundai Creta is expected to feature a split headlamps with LED DRLs on top and the main headlamp units down below. It also come with chrome-studded front grille similar to that on the Venue. The next-generation Creta will also come with split LED tail lights and newly designed front and rear bumpers.
Inside, the new Hyundai Creta will come equipped with a new fully-digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and a host of other features and equipment.
In terms of mechanicals, the next-generation Hyundai Creta will come powered by a set of 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine options. This is the same engines which also powers the recently launched Kia Seltos in the Indian market. The 1.5-litre engine units on the Seltos are already compliant with the BS-VI emission norms in the market. The engine on the new Creta SUV will come mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission unit.
The current generation Hyundai Creta is among the most popular SUVs in the Indian market. The model is positioned in the highly competitive mid-size SUV segment and comes with a starting price of Rs 10 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Next-Generation Hyundai Creta SUV
Hyundai is preparing for the launch of the next-generation Creta in the Indian market. The 2020 Hyundai Creta will receive a host of updates, along with a number of added features and equipment.
Once launched in India, the 2020 Hyundai Creta will be priced slightly higher than the current-model. The new Creta will continue to rival the likes of the MG Hector, Kia Seltos and the Tata Harrier in the mid-size SUV segment.