- 4 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 8 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Lifestyle People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Hyundai India is said to be working on bringing in a new version of their popular SUV, the Creta to the Indian market. The new Hyundai Creta SUV is expected to go on sale in India at the 2020 Auto Expo.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the interiors of the new Hyundai Creta has been leaked online. The spy pics released online by Autohome, showcases the interiors of the upcoming Hyundai Creta SUV. The spy pics of the interiors are from the production line of the Hyundai ix25, showcased at the recently held Beijing Auto Show.
As seen from the spy pics, the new Hyundai Creta comes with completely redesigned interiors. This offers the upcoming SUV with a cleaner, more premium and futuristic look, compared to the current outgoing model.
The interiors of the new Creta has been entirely blacked-out, this includes the upholstery, centre console and dashboard. However, the central console does come with silver accents, adding to the premium appeal of the new SUV.
The spy pics also showcase a large floating touchscreen display. This has been stacked vertically-stacked, similar to that on the recently launched MG hector. It also features little to no physical buttons, with all the controls integrated in the display.
Other features seen on the new Hyundai Creta include a fully-digital instrument cluster, push-button start/stop, 360-degree parking camera and steering-mounted audio and cruise control functions.
The SUV is also expected to come with Hyundai's latest Blue Link Connectivity technology. This feature first debuted on its compact-SUV offering, the Venue. The infotainment system on the Creta will also come with an e-sim, along with voice-enabled functions.
In terms of engine specifications, Hyundai will discontinue its current lot of 1.4-litre diesel, 1.6-litre petrol and diesel offerings. These engines will be replaced with those on the Kia Seltos. This includes a 1.4-litre T-GDI petrol, 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel options. All these three engines will churn out the same power and torque output as on the Seltos. The three engines are already BS-VI compliant as well.
The new Hyundai Creta has already been spied testing multiple times in the Indian market. The car features a completely fresh design in terms of its exteriors and is expected to be launched at the Auto Expo 2020.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Creta Interior Spy Pics
The Hyundai Creta is currently the leader in the mid-size SUV segment. Hyundai will be hoping to continue this trend with the launch of the 2020 Creta SUV in the Indian market. However, newcomers like the Kia Seltos and the MG Hector pose a serious threat to its sales.