- 2 hrs ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 8 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 10 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 13 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Movies Nach Baliye 9 Grand Premiere: Fans Loved The FIRST Episode; #BhaiOnNachBaliye9 Trends On Twitter!
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Honda Cars India has launched a new variant of their WR-V SUV in the Indian market. The new 'V' variant of the SUV is priced at Rs 9.95 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Honda WR-V variant will be positioned between the 'S' and 'VX' trims in the model lineup.
The new 'V' variant of the Honda WR-V will come with a number of features and equipment. This includes LED headlamps with integrated signature LED DRLs, position lamps, turn indicator on the ORVMs, front fog lamps, 16-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels finished in gun-metal grey, rear micro antenna and chrome door handles.
It will also feature a number of updates to the interior as well. Interior features on the new Honda WR-V 'V' variant: black and silver seat upholstery, 6.9-inch touchscreen infotainment system, steering-mounted controls, voice command, cruise control, automatic climate control, push-button start/stop, tilt and telescopic steering adjust, keyless remote entry and a central armrest with storage.
Similarly, the new 'V' variant of the WR-V will also offer a host of safety features as well. This includes dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, front passenger seat-belt reminders, high-speed alert pedestrian injury mitigation technology, intelligent brake and Honda's Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) Body Structure.
The new variant of the Honda WR-V will be available in just a single diesel engine option. This is the same 1.5-litre engine producing 99bhp and 200Nm of torque; mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
Apart from the addition of the new variant on the WR-V, Honda has also updated the 'S' and 'VX' variant of the SUV, with added features as well. The prices for the WR-V S starts at Rs 8.15 lakh for the petrol and Rs 9.25 lakh for the diesel. Similarly, the updated WR-V VX trim now comes priced at Rs 9.25 lakh for the petrol and Rs 10.35 lakh for the diesel. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Rajesh Goel, Sr. VP & Director, Sales & Marketing, Honda Cars India Ltd. stated:
"Honda WR-V, the premium Sporty Lifestyle Vehicle introduced in 2017, features the brand's global DNA and has been well accepted by customers. We are extremely delighted to introduce the new V grade and enriched versions of S & VX grade for WR-V. We are confident that the freshness added to WR-V line-up will be appreciated by our customers."
Thoughts On The New Honda WR-V Variant
Honda has updated its WR-V SUV lineup in the Indian market. The new variant along with the update to the other two; will hopefully provide Honda with the needed push to attract more customers towards its WR-V SUV in the Indian market.