- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Ford India is all set to introduce the new Mustang in the market. According to Autocar India, the new Ford Mustang is expected to go on sale in the Indian market sometime in April 2020. The new Ford Mustang has been on sale in international markets for quite a while already, with the muscle car finally making its way to Indian shores next year.
The new Ford Mustang is offered with slight updates over the previous model. This includes a lowered bonnet, with integrated air vents.
The new Mustang also comes with a slightly updated front grille, which is now sleeker than on the older model. The muscle car also comes with updated bumpers at the front and rear, along with re-shaped headlamps which blend well with the other updates.
Inside, the new Ford Mustang comes with a new 12-inch LCD instrument cluster. The cabin also features soft-touch materials all around, especially on the centre console and doors.
Some of the standard features on the new Mustang include adaptive cruise control, LED lighting, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls; among a host of others.
Once launched in India, the new Ford Mustang will use a re-tuned version of the same engine which powers the current model. This comes in the form of a 5.0-litre V8 petrol engine. It now produces 450bhp; an increase of 35bhp from the current model.
Ford might also introduce the new Mustang with the latest 10-speed automatic gearbox, replacing the six-speed torque converter as seen on the outgoing model.
Apart from the features, updated design and re-tuned engine, the new Ford Mustang is also available in a choice of three different colours: Blue, Orange and Red. Ford will also offer the new Mustang with a set of 19-inch alloy wheel design, which is also offered in three different finishes.
Thoughts On The New Ford Mustang In India
The Ford Mustang is one of the most iconic muscle cars in the world. It has been around for quite a while and has undergone a number of changes and updates over the years; yet retaining the iconic muscle car history. Expect the new Ford Mustang to be offered with slightly higher pricing than the current model in the Indian market.