- 7 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 8 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 9 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ford India has launched their new 2019 version of the Ford Figo. The new Ford Figo (2019) comes with stylistic updates over the previous model. Updates include both cosmetic and mechanical. The new Ford Figo (2019) is now offered with a starting price of Rs 5.15 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Ford has also updated the variants on the 2019 Figo model. The hatchback is now available in three variants — Ambiente, Titanium and Titanium BLU. Here are the variant-wise prices for the new Ford Figo:
|Vairant ||Petrol Price ||Diesel Price |
|Ambiente ||Rs 5,15,000 ||Rs 5,95,000 |
|Titanium ||Rs 6,39,000 ||Rs 7,19,000 |
|Titanium Blu ||Rs 6,49,000 ||Rs 7,74,000 |
|Titanium 1.5L ||Rs 8,09,000 |
Design-wise, the 2019 Ford Figo now comes with chrome surrounds around the new front grille as well as the front fog lamps. The new Figo also features a slightly raised front bonnet, which is similar to the Aspire compact-sedan. The side and rear profile of the new Ford Figo are similar to the old model, with little to no change. However, the updated hatchback does come with reworked alloy wheel design tweaked taillights and a slightly raised ground clearance level.
The top-spec 'Titanium BLU' variant offers a more sporty look. The front grille is blacked-out, the chrome surrounds around the fog lamps, have been replaced with new metallic blue accents. The BLU variant also features body decals all around the side and rear of the car, larger set of blacked-out 15-inch alloy wheels and a contrasting black roof; all add to the sportiness of the new Ford Figo.
Inside, the new Ford Figo remains very similar to the previous-spec model. The top-spec continues with the sporty theme, offering contrasting blue stitching on the seats and the 'BLU' lettering embossed on the front seats.
All three trims of the new Ford Figo are now available in two engine options: 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel. The 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine churns out 96bhp and 120Nm of torque while the 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel churns out 100bhp and 215Nm of peak torque. Both engines are further mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The top-spec 'Titanium BLU' trim is further available with a larger 1.5-litre petrol engine as well. This produces 123bhp and 170Nm of torque and comes mated to a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
In terms of features, Ford has offered the new Figo 2019 with a host of additional equipment. Some of the features on the new Ford Figo: 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, steering-mounted audio controls, in-built navigation, six-airbags, high-speed alert system, seatbelt reminder, ISOFIX child-seat mounts, ABS with EBD and reverse parking camera; among others.
Thoughts On The New Ford Figo (2019) Launch In India
The Ford Figo (2019) hatchback has been launched in the market. The new updates on the hatchback make it an exciting product in the segment. The new Ford Figo will rival the likes of the Maruti Swift, Tata Tiago and the Hyundai i10 Grand in the Indian market.