- 2 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 2 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 3 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- 4 hrs ago Tata Motors Updates Nexon With New Interior Features
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Inspires Us To Up Our Cocktail-wear Fashion With This Glam Retro Outfit
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- News UP: Father booked for allegedly raping teenage daughter
- Sports Boxing: India's junior women pugilists win 7 medals including 5 golds at 5th Black Forest Cup in Germany
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ford India is all set to launch its 2019 Endeavour SUV facelift in the Indian market. The new Ford Endeavour facelift is scheduled to go on sale in the country from the 22nd February.
Ahead of its launch in the market, Team-BHP has released spy pics of the new Endeavour completely undisguised. The spy images completely reveal both the interior and exterior updates and changes made to the SUV.
As seen from the spy images, the new Ford Endeavour facelift comes with a number of minor cosmetic updates to its exteriors, including a new paint scheme option. The interiors also get a host of new features and updates.
Starting from the exteriors, the front of the facelifted SUV receives an updated grille with a thicker set of chrome slats. The front bumper has also been updated with a larger central air dam, while the projector LED headlamp cluster has been revised as well.
The side profile of the Ford Endeavour facelift remains mostly unchanged, apart from the new bolder six-twin spoke alloy wheel design. The rear profile also remains mostly unchanged, carrying over the same set of tail lights, exhaust and bumpers from the previous model.
Inside, the Ford Endeavour facelift remains unchanged (at least from the spy pics available). It gets the same central infotainment system, with the touchscreen infotainment system, air con vents and dials for different drive modes. The infotainment system comes with all the standard features expected like Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, as well as Ford's SYNC3 connectivity platform.
Other features on the Ford Endeavour facelift: electronically adjustable driver and passenger seats, engine start/stop button and a panoramic roof among others.
In terms of mechanicals, the 2019 Ford Endeavour facelift will be offered with the 3.2-litre TDCi turbo diesel engine for the top-spec model. This produces 200bhp and 470Nm of torque. The 2.2-litre unit, on the other hand, for the lower-spec variants will be replaced by Ford's new 2.0-litre turbo diesel unit. Both engines are expected to continue being mated to Ford's automatic torque converter transmissions as standard.
Thoughts On The 2019 Ford Endeavour Facelift
The Ford Endeavour has been one of the most popular SUV in its segment, for many years. The large SUV has gone through quite a few facelifts and upgrades and has always managed to perform well in the market. The new Ford Endeavour once launched in India will continue to take rivals such as the Toyota Fortuner and the recently introduced Mahindra Alturas G4.