- 12 hrs ago Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- 13 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- 14 hrs ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 16 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Review: Worth Every Extra Dime
- Sports Bayern Munich 5-0 Fortuna Dusseldorf: Champions move 10 points clear
- Movies Soorarai Pottru Will Release In Theaters, Confirms Suriya!
- News MEA lists Vande Bharat mission, COVID medical supplies to 154 countries among key achievements
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies And Simple Tricks To Stop Hiccups
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Ford India has officially opened bookings for the new Endeavour for an amount of Rs 1 lakh. The 2019 Ford Endeavour will be launched in India on February 22. The new model features an updated styling on the outside and additional features on the inside. The Ford Endeavour is one of the most popular seven-seater SUVs sold in the country and is also the brand's most premium product (if we do not consider the Ford Mustang sportscar).
The American-origin brand in India already started the production of the new Endeavour at its manufacturing facility in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Sold as the Ford Everest in the global market, the new Endeavour was recently launched in Thailand.
Changes in the new Ford Endeavour come mostly in the form of cosmetic enhancements. The new triple-slat front grille, tweaked bumpers, updated headlamp cluster and the sportier alloy wheels may not instantly reflect a difference upon first glance. On the inside, the addition of the latest SYNC touchscreen infotainment system (supports both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) is the main highlight.
Regarding specifications, the 2019 Ford Endeavour is expected to carry forward the same diesel engine choices: 2.2-litre four-cylinder and 3.2-litre five-cylinder. The 2.2-litre engine makes 158bhp and 385Nm of torque while the bigger 3.2-litre unit churns out 197bhp and 470Nm. Both engines comes mated only to a six-speed automatic transmission.
However, there are chances for Ford India to introduce a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine in the 2019 Endeavour; the same unit which powers its international siblings. It will come in two states of tune; avoiding the trouble to make two engines like as of now.
The lower tune should bring out 180bhp and 420Nm while the higher variant generates 212bhp and a strong 500Nm of torque. Furthermore, an all-new 10-speed automatic transmission might also accompany it.
The ex-showroom (Delhi) prices for the new Ford Endeavour are expected to start from Rs 28 lakh and can go all the way up to Rs 34 lakh.
Thoughts On The New Ford Endeavour (2019)
Besides the 2019 Endeavour, the company is also readying the launch of the new Ford Figo. Ford India has been on an aggressive product strategy from the end of 2017, with multiple launches and updates. Can the new Ford Endeavour offer enough to take the market away from the likes of the Toyota Fortuner and Mahindra Alturas G4? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.