- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Updates Nexon With New Interior Features
- 1 hr ago MG Hector Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Harrier — How Does The Brit Stack Up Against It Rivals?
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spotted Testing With Several Improvements & New Engine
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings And Deliveries — Receives Over 33,000 Bookings Within First Month Of Launch
- Movies Tiger Shroff- Disha Patani BREAK-UP; Is This Person To Be Blamed?
- News Bank jobs: IDBI bank announces 600 Assistant Manager vacancies; Online application for PGDBF begins
- Sports Messi at 32: The superstar's 10 finest goals for club and country
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Open Sale Amazon – Punch-Hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras For Rs. 19,990
- Finance RITES Board Approves Bonus Share Issue
- Lifestyle What Casual Outfits Did Khushi, Sharmin, Ananya, And Janhvi Wear Recently?
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ford India has officially opened bookings for the new Endeavour for an amount of Rs 1 lakh. The 2019 Ford Endeavour will be launched in India on February 22. The new model features an updated styling on the outside and additional features on the inside. The Ford Endeavour is one of the most popular seven-seater SUVs sold in the country and is also the brand's most premium product (if we do not consider the Ford Mustang sportscar).
The American-origin brand in India already started the production of the new Endeavour at its manufacturing facility in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Sold as the Ford Everest in the global market, the new Endeavour was recently launched in Thailand.
Changes in the new Ford Endeavour come mostly in the form of cosmetic enhancements. The new triple-slat front grille, tweaked bumpers, updated headlamp cluster and the sportier alloy wheels may not instantly reflect a difference upon first glance. On the inside, the addition of the latest SYNC touchscreen infotainment system (supports both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) is the main highlight.
Regarding specifications, the 2019 Ford Endeavour is expected to carry forward the same diesel engine choices: 2.2-litre four-cylinder and 3.2-litre five-cylinder. The 2.2-litre engine makes 158bhp and 385Nm of torque while the bigger 3.2-litre unit churns out 197bhp and 470Nm. Both engines comes mated only to a six-speed automatic transmission.
However, there are chances for Ford India to introduce a new 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine in the 2019 Endeavour; the same unit which powers its international siblings. It will come in two states of tune; avoiding the trouble to make two engines like as of now.
The lower tune should bring out 180bhp and 420Nm while the higher variant generates 212bhp and a strong 500Nm of torque. Furthermore, an all-new 10-speed automatic transmission might also accompany it.
The ex-showroom (Delhi) prices for the new Ford Endeavour are expected to start from Rs 28 lakh and can go all the way up to Rs 34 lakh.
Thoughts On The New Ford Endeavour (2019)
Besides the 2019 Endeavour, the company is also readying the launch of the new Ford Figo. Ford India has been on an aggressive product strategy from the end of 2017, with multiple launches and updates. Can the new Ford Endeavour offer enough to take the market away from the likes of the Toyota Fortuner and Mahindra Alturas G4? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.