- 15 min ago New BMW 3 Series Launch Live Updates: Price, Specifications, Features & Other Detai
- 1 hr ago New Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Revealed With Seats Finished In Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone Leather.
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Manish Malhotra's Festive Outfits Are A Visual Delight And Insta-Worthy
- Movies Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy: Allu Arjun Avoids Tweeting About Chiru's Film, Is He Ignoring The Megastar?
- News IRCTC Statue of Unity package: Visit world's tallest statue by train; details here
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50 New Firmware Improves Battery And System Stability
- Finance RIL, Medanta, Policybazaar, Curefit, Among Cos To Invest In Jammu & Kashmir
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Sports UFC returns to Boston with Light Heavyweight thriller
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport images have been leaked online ahead of its official unveiling on the 25th of July. The leaked images showcase the 2020 Pajero Sport SUV completely undisguised, revealing most of the details of the upcoming SUV.
As seen from the leaked images from Autoindustriya, the 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport now sports an imposing front design, with an updated front grille featuring three horizontal-slats in chrome. The large front grille is flanked on either side by sleek LED headlamp clusters, which has also been revised.
The 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport also features a completely revised front bumper as well. The new bumper now comes with a large central air-intake, with chrome accents on the sides. Mitsubishi has also positioned the fog lamps much higher on the bumper compared to the outgoing model.
The side profile of the 2020 Pajero Sport offers minimalistic styling, featuring just the sharp shoulder lines and creases, along with the flared wheel arches and the chrome ORVMs. Mitsubishi has also tapered the window-line towards the SUVs c-pillar, which along with the silver roof rails offer a sporty appeal to the 2020 model.
Moving to the rear, the SUV comes with a roof-mounted spoiler, sleek-looking vertically-stacked LED taillights and silver scuff plates on the revised rear bumper.
Inside, the 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport features an all-black cabin with silver accents all around the centre console, steering wheel, driver-side dashboard, gear knob and the door handles. The central console also features a large touchscreen infotainment system, with vertically-stacked AC vents on either side.
Other features as seen from the images include steering-mounted controls, paddle shifters, electronic parking brake and a bunch of other buttons to control the multiple driving modes on the SUV.
Currently, there is no information regarding the engine-specs on the 2020 Pajero Sport. The Indian-spec Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is powered by a 2.5-litre diesel engine producing 176bhp and 350Nm of torque; mated to either a five-speed manual or automatic gearbox. However, the updated SUV might get a revised engine as well, tuned for better performance and improved refinement.
Thoughts On The 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
The 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is said to be unveiled globally in a few week's time. There is no official information regarding its entry into the Indian market. The 2020 Pajero Sport in India rivals the likes of the Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner and the Mahindra Alturas G4.