- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- News Postal department recruitment: Over a 1000 Postal department jobs announced; How to apply
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Car crashes and accidents are commonplace around the world and the metropolitan city of Bangalore is no stranger to accidents. Hundreds of accidents happen in Bangalore every single day, and while some of them result in fatalities, a majority of them walk away with injuries.
This accident did not have any fatalities or major injuries, but such an accident is not commonplace. On 20 February, an accident that took place on Bellary Road resulted in seven cars and one scooter getting damaged.
All the damage is said to be caused by the driver of a Toyota Etios who was speeding and then braked suddenly. The vehicles in question were all in the same lane and tailing each other. The braking action of the Toyota Etios was so hard that the cars behind it just couldn't find the time or space to brake safely.
A Mercedes-Benz E-Class crashed into the Airport Taxi Toyota Etios. A Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza crashed into the E-Class. A Hyundai Verna crashed into the Vitara Brezza. An old-gen Honda Civic crashed into the Verna. Another Toyota Etios rear-ended the Honda Civic and finally a Volkswagen Polo and Suzuki Access rear-ended the Toyota Etios.
This is a multiple-vehicle collision and was all caused by an error made by the Toyota Etios taxi driver. From the video, one can make out that the crash happened on the road towards the Bangalore International Airport.
This is a road on which drivers and riders are usually at high speeds. Though the speed limit is only 80km/h, one can find almost all cars doing above 100km/h with some drivers even topping 140km/h. This often leads to dangerous situations for motorists.
Thoughts On Multiple-Vehicle Collision In Bangalore
Even those who drive with utmost caution can sometimes be taken aback by other driver who drive carelessly. The best driving practices include maintaining a safe distance from the car in front and staying below the speed limit at all times.