- 4 min ago New (2020) Skoda Superb BS-VI Facelift India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Here Are All The Details
- 5 min ago Skoda Karoq India Launch Confirmed For April 2020
- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Outfits Are Abandon From All Things Conventional
- Sports Anxious coaches settle down for Champions League draw
- News CAA: SC gives protesting Jamia students an earful
- Movies Taapsee Pannu, Vikrant Massey, Swara Bhasker & Other B-town Celebs React To Jamia Millia Protest
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno 3 Live Photos Reveal Key Specs
- Finance RIL’s Subsidiary Signs Investment Deal Of Rs 25,000 Cr With Canada’s Brookfield
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Ace Indian Cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni recently posted a video of his daughter Ziva helping him wash his Jonga and the video has gone viral. M S Dhoni recently bought the Nissan One Ton off-road pickup truck.
Just a few days later, the green-coloured truck is in the news once again thanks to the care it is receiving. The internet is awash with heartwarming videos of little kids helping with washing parents' car. We can now argue that this video posted by Mahi is the cutest one of them all.
It isn't really a full video but a short boomerang clip which shows the father-daughter duo pampering the restored Nissan Jonga One Ton. The former captain of the Indian National cricket team is well-known as an automobile enthusiast.
His garage is filled with exotics that most of us can only dream of owning. He is an avid biker and the list of exostic two-wheelers in his garage include the Kawasaki Ninja H2, Yamaha YZF-R1, Kawasaki ZX-14R, Honda Fireblade, a couple of Harley-Davidson bikes and a few Yamaha RD 350s as well.
Adding to this is the extremely rare Confederate X132 Hellcat. Iconic cars owned by MS Dhoni include a Mahindra Scorpio, a Land Rover Discovery, a Hummer H2 and now this Nissan Jonga.
The Nissan Jonga sees its roots in the Dodge M37 truck that was produced in the 1950s. The Jonga used the chassis of the Dodge M37 and combined it with the Nissan Patrol drivetrain. The Jonga is extremely rare because it was built in limited numbers for the Indian Armed Forces.
It was produced between 1965 and 1999 at the vehicle Factory Jabalpur. This is exactly where it gets its name from. ‘Jonga' is actually an abbreviation for Jabalpur Ordnance And Guncarriage Assembly.
The Nissan Jonga gained legendary status in the Indian Army and the engine was considered bullet-proof thanks to its reliability. The Jonga bought by MS Dhoni is obviously a restored model.
It is a 1999 Nissan Jonga that was restored by SD Offroaders Nakodar. The interiors have been redone completely and it now features the dashboard form a Mahindra Thar. It comes loaded with leather seats, a touchscreen infotainment system, LED lamps, etc.
The Nissan Jonga seems to have a special place in MS Dhoni's garage thanks to the attention and care it is receiving. This is not the first time Dhoni is seen giving his vehicles some TLC, but it is the first time his 4-year-old daughter is seen doing it.
The boomerang video posted on Instagram shows Dhoni cleaning the window-sill area of the front left door. The little one is seeing using a brush to clean the lower part of the same door while still dressed in her school uniform. The caption read, "A little help always goes a long way specially when u realise it's a big vehicle."
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by M S Dhoni (@mahi7781) on
Thoughts On MS Dhoni Washing Nissan Jonga With Help From Little Ziva
Ziva Dhoni is one of the most loved kids on the internet and it is easy to say she is papa's little girl. She appears to have a liking towards rare automobiles, just like her father, and we love kids who love cars & bikes!