- 7 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Sports South Asian Games 2019: Indian paddlers assure four medals
- News Pelosi instructs House panel to draft impeachment articles against Trump
- Movies Deepika Padukone's Desi Superhero Project Is On Cards!
- Technology Airtel Shuts Down Its 3G Services in Maharastra And Goa Circle
- Lifestyle British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Mitsubishi has just unveiled the facelift version of the latest-generation Pajero Sport. The new SUV does not currently retail in India, but is expected soon. The Pajero Sport facelift SUV features new styling inside and out.
The new Pajero Sport facelift SUV features an upgraded front fascia with a revised chrome grille. It also features a new front bumper which hosts a cluster of fog lamps and turn signal indicators.
Similar changes appear at the rear of the SUV, and the Pajero Sport facelift features a new rear bumper and tweaked tail lamps. The updated Pajero also features a fresh set of alloy wheels.
The cabin is finished in gloss black and grey, and features silver inserts. It also features a redesigned central console, and soft materials on the door pads and handles. The new Pajero Sport facelift now features an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The interiors also feature an 8-inch MID, dual-zone air conditioning, and a powered tailgate that can also be operated through a mobile app. The vehicle features adaptive cruise control, has seven airbags, a lane change assist, a rear traffic alert system, a blind spot detection system, and a 360 degree camera.
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport facelift features a 2.4-litre diesel engine that produces 180bhp of power and 430Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox. A 4WD system is offered as an optional.
The 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is scheduled to retail in over 90 countries but Mitsubishi has not made a statement about launching the all new SUV in India. The company currently retails the previous-generation Pajero Sport that is available in five variants in the Indian markets.
All variants feature a 2.5-litre diesel engine that produces 176bhp of power. The Pajero Sport 2.5 AT, and the Pajero Sport Select Plus AT produce 350Nm of torque, while the Pajero Sport 2.5 MT, the Pajero Sport Limited Edition, and the Pajero Sport Select Plus MT produce 400Nm of torque. Manual and automatic transmissions are available, and the vehicle is priced between Rs 28.35 lakh and Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Facelift
Every vehicle needs a mid-cycle facelift. We know the Pajero models available in India desperately need it. In fact, we think that Mitsubishi needs to being the new generation models to India considering we are one of the largest auto markets in the world. Fingers crossed!