- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
MINI has launched the Countryman Black Edition In India. The Countryman Black Edition is priced at Rs 42.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new edition is based on the Cooper S JCW (John Cooper Works), with only 24 units available across the country.
The new edition carry 1 lakh premium over the standard model, and feature a host of cosmetic changes. This include blacked out grille, carbon fiber exterior mirror caps, piano black headlamps, and tail-lamps trims.
Other exterior changes include, ‘Countryman' lettering badge in piano black, roof rails finished in black, bonnet stripes in black, an 18-inch JCW alloy wheels with run-flat tyres, and JCW aerodynamic package.
The limited edition Countryman Black features several changes on the inside as well. This includes, a panoramic glass roof, JCW sport steering wheel, JCW Trims with door entry strips and stainless steel pedal covers, MINI head-up display, piano black illuminated trims, sport seats for driver and front passenger finished in carbon black and a Harman Kardon sourced audio system.
Other interior features carried from the standard model include, dual-zone climate control, an 8.8-inch infotainment system with navigation, electric powered seats with memory function at the front, Bluetooth connectivity, wireless charging; among others.
Apart from this the car remains mechanically unchanged, and will continue to be powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 189bhp and 280Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed sport steptronic automatic transmission as standard. The MINI Countryman can accelerate from a stand-still to 100kmph in 7.5 seconds.
The safety package on the limited edition car is carried from the standard model. This includes airbags on the front, rear camera with parking sensors, ABS with brake assist, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), and Cornering Brake Control.
John Cooper Works
John Cooper Works (JCW) is a racing car maker and tuner company based out of the United Kingdom, in Hampshire. The company was founded in 2002 by Michael Cooper, son of John Cooper. John Cooper became an auto racing legend with his rear-engine chassis design that changed the motor sport in highest levels, including the Formula One and the Indianapolis 500. The company is currently owned by BMW, and produce tuning parts and accessories for new Mini.
Thoughts About The MINI Countryman Black Edition Launched In India
MINI has introduced a new limited version of the Countryman with all-black interiors and exteriors. The company aims to boost sales by offering a special edition this festive season in limited numbers. The Countryman Black Edition looks exquisite with piano black touches across the variant. The limited edition is based on the John Cooper Works model of the standard Countryman and things could get better than this.