- 19 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 21 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 22 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- News With fresh avalanches, bodies of mountaineers may have sunk deeper
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor FEELS LIKE THIS About Playing A Cop In Prabhas Starrer 'Saaho'!
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
British carmaker Mini has revealed the facelifted Clubman hatchback at the 2019 Shanghai Motor Show. The new 2019 Mini Clubman brings a subtly updated design and more equipment as standard along with six different engine options.
The facelifted mini Clubman hatchback brings with it quite a few subtle changes in terms of design. Up front, Mini has tweaked the design of the radiator grille while the LED headlights now get matrix function for the high beam as an option, ensuring you don't blind drivers coming down the opposite side of the road. Also new are the LED foglamps that feature a daytime running light ring.
Other changes to the Mini clubman's design come in the form of new alloy wheels which are available in 16 and 17-inch sizes. Those looking for bigger wheels can option in light alloys that measure in at 18 or 19 inches in diameter. The rear end of the Mini Cluman now features LED tail lamps which can be optioned with the distinctive Union Jack flag style lighting pattern.
The Mini Clubman is now offered with three new colour options — Indian Summer Red metallic, British Racing Green metallic and Mini Yours Enigmatic Black metallic. The roof is offered with three colour options other than the standard body colour - black, white and silver.
Inside, the new facelifted 2019 Mini Clubman gets more quipment as standard. The now standard 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment display features sattelite navigation, Apple CarPlay and real time traffic information, which should help drivers avoid traffic jams.
Other features that can be optioned in at extra cost include an 8.8-inch infotainment display, a premium Harmon Kardon audio system, a heads up display, a sports steering wheel, sports seats, illuminated door bezels, puddle lights, illuminated door handles and customisable ambient lighting.
The 2019 Mini Clubman is offered with six engiine options — three petrol and diesel options each. Out of these three will be offered from the start in the form of 1.5-litre petrol and 2.0-litre turbo petrol and diesel engine.
The 1.5-litre petrol engine is rated at 134bhp while the 2.0-litre turbo petrol is the most potent in the range with 189bhp and a 0–100km/h sprint time of 7.3 seconds. The 2.0-litre diesel is rated at 148bhp. All engines will be offered with a 6-speed manual gearbox as standard with the option for 7 or 8-speed automatic gearboxes.