- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Technology JioOS Explained: Is It A Threat To iOS?
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor Gets Emotional At Cousin Priyaank's Haldi Ceremony; Also See Pics From Beach Party
- Lifestyle Pink, Red, Or Green, Which Saree Of Tamannaah Bhatia Did You Like The Most?
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
MG Motor India is all set to introduce its second product, the ZS EV — an all-electric SUV in the market. The new MG ZS EV is scheduled to go on sale in the Indian market in January-2020.
The MG ZS EV once launched in India will be offered in two variants: Excite & Exclusive. Both variants of the ZS EV are expected to come with a host of features and a long list of equipment.
The two variants are also powered by the same 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery, paired to a 3-phase permanent magnet electric motor. The electric motor with the batteries produce 141bhp and 353Nm of torque, mated to an automatic transmission.
MG Motor claims a maximum range of 340km on a single charge from the batteries. The ZS EV also comes with fast-charging technology as standard; able to charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in 60 minutes.
We recently got a chance to test drive the upcoming MG ZS EV and came out mighty impressed with the all-electric SUV from the British brand — here is our detailed review.
Having mentioned the standard options, here is a variant-wise list of features offered on the MG ZS EV SUV for the Indian market.
MG ZS EV Excite
- Automatic headlamps with LED DRLs
- Breathable glow logo
- Electrically adjustable & foldable ORVMs
- ORVMs with integrated turn signals
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Push-button start/stop
- Analogue instrument cluster with a 3.5-inch MID
- 60:40 split rear seats
- KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System)
- 6 airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Hill-start assist
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- ISOFIX child seat mounts
- Electronic parking brake
MG ZS EV Exclusive
In addition to the features on the Excite:
- An 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Panoramic sunroof
- 6-way electrically adjustable driver's seat
- i-Smart 2.0 connected technology
- Heated ORVMs
- Air Purifier with PM 2.5 filter
Prices for the MG ZS EV are yet to be revealed at the time of launch. MG, however, has started accepting bookings for the ZS EV either online or at company dealerships for an amount of Rs 50,000.
Once launched in India, the MG ZS EV will be available only in five cities: Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai.
Thoughts On The MG ZS EV Variants
The MG ZS EV top-spec ‘Exclusive' variant is the choice to go for. The top-spec trim comes with all the bells and whistles and many of them are first-in-segment features as well. Once launched in India, the MG ZS EV will rival the Hyundai Kona EV in the market.