- 12 hrs ago BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- 12 hrs ago Central Government Plans Policy For Vehicle Recall: To Be Made Mandatory
- 12 hrs ago Electric Two-Wheeler Sales Crash Because Of FAME II Policy Changes
- 13 hrs ago Tata Car Sales India: A Model-Wise Break-Up Of Sales For September 2019
- Movies Happy Birthday Prabhas; The Actor Whose Pan-Indian Superstardom Will Have Greater Longevity!
- News Direct link to check UP D.EI.ED 2nd semester result 2019
- Technology Motorola One Hyper To Launch With 64MP Camera And A Pop-Up Selfie Camera
- Sports BCB boss smells conspiracy behind players' strike but says India tour on
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Lifestyle Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
MG (Morris Garages) Motor India has just opened its second flagship experience store at the Cynergy IT Park at Prabhadevi, Mumbai. Opening a second flagship store shows the company's commitment toward redefining the car buying experience.
The store was inaugurated by Mr Gaurav Gupta, the Chief Executive Officer at MG Motor India. He said that the company was proud to have opened it's first store in Maharashtra, and that the one-of-its-kind flagship store redefines the traditional car buying experience in India.
The store offer a fresh, enhanced experience and customers are greeted by well-known British culture icons like the Big Ben, the Union Jack, the infamous red telephone booths, and street lamps.
There is also a host of MG memorabilia that is strategically place to help inform visitors about the brands achievements. The MG History Wall's Magna strip and brickwork accentuate MG's connection to the United Kingdom.
The flagship store also features a sleek and futuristic video wall with 16 connected television sets. The video wall displays brand related videos that engage visitors with content about the brands history and future vision.
MG Motor India's flagship store also features an "Engineering Wall" with multiple vehicle components like shock absorbers, a cut section of the door, and an insulation mat.
Potential buyers also have the option to play around with the "Configurator Wall" that allows for a personalized MG experience. Buyers can choose the model, the type of transmission they want, and fuel variants before proceeding to customize the vehicle. MG has installed a 65-inch screen making the configurator wall one of the largest there is.
MG operates a network of 120 centers across the country and plans to increase this number to 250 by the end of this year. The front fascia of MG's dealerships feature a unique grille that signifies the confluence of the sky and the earth.
The interiors feature an experience first approach that aims to capture all five senses of its potential customers by using intelligent and creative elements. Adding modern elements to amplify the brand and its legacy makes MG one of the most future-ready players in the market.
Morris Garage was founded in 1924 in the Unite Kingdom and the company quickly became famous for sports cars, roadsters, and its cabriolet series of cars. In fact MG vehicles were sought after by celebrities and the Royal Family too!
MG has evolved into a modern, futuristic, and innovative brand over the last 95 years. The company is know for it penchant of bringing styling, elegance, and spirited performance to the world.
Thoughts About The Second Flagship MG Experience Store
Well, MG seems to be doing everything it can to woo potential buyers. A first impression is definitely one that remains and holds most value. Offering customers an experience of a lifetime will help boost sales. Congratulations to MG Motor India for opening a second flagship store. On to the third!