- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 8 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- Movies Shanvi Srivastava Replaces Rachita Ram In Dinesh Baboo’s 50th Film Kasturi Mahal
- News Fadnavis, Sanjay Raut meet at luxury hotel; not political, says BJP
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs SRH: Incredible story of mystery spinner Varun Chakravarthy of Kolkata Knight Riders
- Lifestyle Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
MG Motors India launched the Hector in the Indian market recently. The MG Hector received a lot of attention, with the company soon having to stop accepting bookings temporarily. The MG Hector waiting period is now in the range of around 3 to 4 months.
Now, MG Motors has announced a new programme, called ‘Worth Waiting For'. This new programme will be available for all existing customers of the Hector. As part of this programme, all existing customers will receive 1000 points per week until the time of delivery.
These points can later be used to avail benefits such as free accessories or also used on the prepaid maintenance package.
Apart from the unique reward initiative for the customers, MG Motors has also partnered with an NGO in the country. MG Motors had announced earlier that they will educate one girl child for every two weeks waiting period.
Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India said,
"As part of our commitment to customer satisfaction, our 'Worth Waiting For' programme has been further augmented with a unique rewards initiative. Apart from driving the cause of girl child education, the rewards initiative brings delight to our Hector customers as they take deliveries."
MG Motors has currently stopped accepting bookings for the Hector in the Indian market. The company recently announced that the Hector SUV has been booked out for the entire 2019. MG Motors is now working on increasing the production capacity of its plant in Gujarat. This will allow them to re-open bookings while also reducing the waiting periods significantly.
The MG Hector is available in four variants and has a starting price of Rs 12.18 lakh while the top-spec trim is offered with a price tag of Rs 16.88 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India). Waiting period for the MG Hector is currently around 3 to 4 months, depending on the location, variant and colours chosen.
Thoughts On The MG Hector Waiting Period Benefits For Existing Customers
The MG Hector is the British brand's first product in the Indian market. The Hector comes across with a bold and imposing stance while being priced competitively in the segment. The car has been received extremely well in the country. It is positioned in the mid-size SUV segment, rivaling the likes of the recently launched Kia Seltos, Tata Harrier and the Jeep Compass.