- 6 min ago Lotus Unveils 1973bhp Evija Electric Hypercar - Time Travel Is Almost Here
- 38 min ago Harley-Davidson Livewire In India? — Listed On Official Indian Website
- 1 hr ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Unveiled In India — Opulence & Luxury For The Entire Family
- 3 hrs ago UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- Sports MS Dhoni's parents want him to retire from international cricket, reveals childhood coach Keshav Banerjee
- News Women rescued from prostitution to stay at correction home; HC's firm NO to grant custody to kin
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
- Lifestyle Cysts: Causes, Types, Symptoms & Treatment
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Signature Edition With Gold And Diamond Launched In India For Rs. 4,80,000
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Is Not Worried About Rumours Regarding Her Personal Life And Here's Why
- Finance CBDT Clarifies On Changes In ITR Forms Says Only Utility Updated
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
MG Motors is all set to enter the Indian market. The company's first product will be an SUV, the Hector; scheduled to launch in the market in the coming months. MG Motor is a British brand, wholly-owned by SAIC.
Ahead of the launch of the MG Hector in the coming months, fresh spy pics of the new SUV have been leaked online, showcasing the new Hector completely undisguised for the first time in India.
The fresh set of spy pics from Team-BHP, showcases two variants of the MG Hector. One is in a silver metallic shade which should be a lower-spec trim. This variant of the Hector can be seen with silver alloy wheels, silver accents around the grille, bumpers, headlamps housing and around the sides as well.
The other variant can be seen in a different Brown-ish paint scheme which could be the top-spec model. The second variant can be seen with chrome accents all around the front and sides of the SUV. The top-spec MG Hector also can be seen with more premium dual-tone alloys as well.
However, the spy pics also confirm that MG will offer all variants of the Hector SUV with LED DRLs, projector headlamps, roof rails and ORVMs with integrated indicators; among o host of other equipment.
Earlier reports suggest that MG will offer the Hector with a 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine producing 143bhp and 250Nm of torque. The MG Hector will also be available with a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine churning out 171bhp and 350Nm of torque; sourced from Fiat. Both engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox.
MG is also expected to offer a petrol hybrid power unit on the Hector, details of which are yet to be revealed. There might also be a petrol automatic version of the MG Hector at the time of launch, while the diesel-automatic powertrain might be introduced at a later stage.
Thoughts On The MG Hector Spy Pics
MG Motors India took over the Halol plant from General Motors in the country. The Halol plant will see the assembly of the the upcoming products from the British-brand. MG Motor has also announced its second product for India, an electric SUV called the eZS. The MG Hector once launched in the Indian market is expected to be priced around the range of Rs 15 lakh, ex-showroom. It will rival the likes of the Tata Harrier, Mahindra XUV500 and the Jeep Compass.