- 4 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 5 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 6 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Amid political drama, Roshan Baig detained in IMA money laundering case
- Movies Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: 5 Times The Diva Won Our Hearts With Her Take On Love & Relationships!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Chinese owned British carmaker MG Motor is set to launch its first ever car in India in the form of the Hector SUV next month. Now a new video that surfaced on the interwebs recently shows the large connected SUV testing totally undisguised on Indian roads ahead of its launch next month.
The MG Hector was the first connected SUV announced for India and will be launched in India next month. The MG Hector as seen in the video is quite massive and is expected to dwarf its competition when it comes to the size department.
The connected SUV will feature two rather conventional powerplants under its bonnet. The petrol engine will be a brand new 1.5-litre turbocharged engine with around 140bhp on tap. The diesel, on the other hand, will be an engine many Indians will be quite familiar with — Fiat's 2.0-litre multijet powerplant — which is expected to push out around 170bhp under the bonnet of the MG Hector.
MG claims that the Hector will be India's first inernet car and the SUV will feature a large 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system powered by a custom version of Google's Android operating system. An e-sim will provide internet connectivity which will allow for over the air updates and power the in-built apps pre loaded with the infotainment display's OS.
The MG Hector is expected to launch in India next month and with prices for the SUV set to start at around Rs 18 lakhs.