- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 19 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports Bayern Munich 3 RB Leipzig 0: Lewandowski's brace helps secure domestic double
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Chinese owned British carmaker MG Motor is set to launch its first ever car in India in the form of the Hector SUV next month. Now a new video that surfaced on the interwebs recently shows the large connected SUV testing totally undisguised on Indian roads ahead of its launch next month.
The MG Hector was the first connected SUV announced for India and will be launched in India next month. The MG Hector as seen in the video is quite massive and is expected to dwarf its competition when it comes to the size department.
The connected SUV will feature two rather conventional powerplants under its bonnet. The petrol engine will be a brand new 1.5-litre turbocharged engine with around 140bhp on tap. The diesel, on the other hand, will be an engine many Indians will be quite familiar with — Fiat's 2.0-litre multijet powerplant — which is expected to push out around 170bhp under the bonnet of the MG Hector.
MG claims that the Hector will be India's first inernet car and the SUV will feature a large 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system powered by a custom version of Google's Android operating system. An e-sim will provide internet connectivity which will allow for over the air updates and power the in-built apps pre loaded with the infotainment display's OS.
The MG Hector is expected to launch in India next month and with prices for the SUV set to start at around Rs 18 lakhs.