- 41 min ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 1 hr ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- Sports Coronavirus: Premier League clubs cleared for contact training by UK government
- Technology Realme X3 SuperZoom Teaser Reveals Snapdragon 855+ Chipset Ahead Of Launch
- Movies Karan Johar, Akshay Kumar Unite For Video Tribute To Frontline Workers: You Are Real Heroes
- News Domestic flights resume after two months; many say flights cancelled without notice
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The MG Hector Plus has been spotted test again. Spy pics uploaded by a certain Gagan Choudhary over Instagram reveal that the interiors of the MG Hector Plus features captain seats in the second row.
Spy pics also reveal that the there are extra seat belts in the third row meaning that the production spec version of the MG Hector Plus will also feature captain seats.
Previous spy pics have revealed that the MG Hector Plus will feature a re-designed front bumper, new LED head lamps, a new grille, re-designed fog lamp housing, a re-designed rear bumper, new LED tail lights, and dual exhaust tips.
Powering the all-new MG Hector Plus could be the same 2.0-diesel engine that produces 169bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The other engine option could be the 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 141bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual and a six-speed DCT automatic.
Performance figures are expected to change for both the diesel and the petrol engine because of the upgrades made in order to be BS6 compliant. Once launched, the MG Hector Plus will compete with the Tata Hexa, the Mahindra XUV500, and the soon-to-be launched Tata Gravitas.
The MG Hector is currently priced between Rs 12.48 lakh and Rs 17.28 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and the Hector Plus model is expected to carry a premium of roughly Rs 1 lakh, although this is just speculation.
In MG related news, the company is ready to unveil its second product for the Indian markets - the MG ZS Electric Vehicle. The unveil is expected to happen during January 2020, and the vehicle is expected to be priced between Rs 20 lakh and Rs 25 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more about the ZS EV, click here.
Thoughts About The MG Hector Plus Spotted Testing
More spy pics means the MG Hector Plus is almost ready for production. We expect to see more spy pics over the next month or so, and expect MG to showcase the car at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.