- 15 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- Lifestyle Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan And Pooja Hegde Start Shooting For A Dance Number
- Technology iQOO Neo5 Confirmed To Pack 4,400mAh Battery With 66W FlashCharge Support
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
The MG Hector Plus has been spotted test again. Spy pics uploaded by a certain Gagan Choudhary over Instagram reveal that the interiors of the MG Hector Plus features captain seats in the second row.
Spy pics also reveal that the there are extra seat belts in the third row meaning that the production spec version of the MG Hector Plus will also feature captain seats.
Previous spy pics have revealed that the MG Hector Plus will feature a re-designed front bumper, new LED head lamps, a new grille, re-designed fog lamp housing, a re-designed rear bumper, new LED tail lights, and dual exhaust tips.
Powering the all-new MG Hector Plus could be the same 2.0-diesel engine that produces 169bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The other engine option could be the 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 141bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual and a six-speed DCT automatic.
Performance figures are expected to change for both the diesel and the petrol engine because of the upgrades made in order to be BS6 compliant. Once launched, the MG Hector Plus will compete with the Tata Hexa, the Mahindra XUV500, and the soon-to-be launched Tata Gravitas.
The MG Hector is currently priced between Rs 12.48 lakh and Rs 17.28 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and the Hector Plus model is expected to carry a premium of roughly Rs 1 lakh, although this is just speculation.
In MG related news, the company is ready to unveil its second product for the Indian markets - the MG ZS Electric Vehicle. The unveil is expected to happen during January 2020, and the vehicle is expected to be priced between Rs 20 lakh and Rs 25 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more about the ZS EV, click here.
Thoughts About The MG Hector Plus Spotted Testing
More spy pics means the MG Hector Plus is almost ready for production. We expect to see more spy pics over the next month or so, and expect MG to showcase the car at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.