- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno 3 Live Photos Reveal Key Specs
- Sports IPL 2020: Five West Indies players who can trigger bidding war in auction
- News CAA: On alleged police atrocities, SC says won’t hear matter in atmosphere of riots
- Movies Farhan Akhtar's Savage Comeback To A Troll: Will Ask David Dhawan To Cast You In 'Bigot No 1'
- Finance RIL’s Subsidiary Signs Investment Deal Of Rs 25,000 Cr With Canada’s Brookfield
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
MG Motor has equipped the upcoming eZS with a new AC filter to provide clean air inside the cabin. According to a video uploaded by Sumit Vanjari reveals that the company has equipped the eZS with a PM (Particulate Matter) 2.5 AC filter, ahead of its launch in India.
The video also reveals, the ZS EV to feature a single zone climate control and is equipped with a high quality air filter to maintain better air quality inside the cabin. This translates to a clean air for better breathability inside the cabin and enhances the pleasant cabin feel.
The video further confirms the fact about providing cleaner air with the high quality air filter as well. The user measures the air quality inside the cabin which falls under the permissible limit, however, as soon as the user steps out the device used to monitor the air quality shows red indicating the change in air quality.
The video also reveals many features of the India-bound ZS EV as well. This includes the eight-inch touchscreen infotainment display, multi-information display placed in the instrument cluster, drive mode selector, climate control stack, a start/stop push button, and a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted control as well.
The global spec model also comes equipped with a rear parking camera, a navigation system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, leather upholstery, and heated seats on the front row with a six-way power adjustable driver seat.
The exterior of the eZS SUV features MG's star-rider grille, LED DRLs with projector headlamps, heated external rear-view mirrors, roof rails, LED tail-lamps; among others. Being an MG we expect the Hector SUV's ‘i-Smart' AI enabled technology to feature in the electric ZS as well. We expect the India-bound model to feature the same equipment levels overall.
The MG eZS is expected to launch in India by next year at the 2020 AutoExpo. Ahead of the eZS launch MG has announced their partnership with eChargeBays to provide charging infrastructure to the eZS customers — here are more details.
Thoughts About The eZS SUV To Feature PM 2.5 AC Filter
MG has showcased again that they are thinking in every aspect to support their customers purchasing the eZS SUV. In the long run breathing poor quality air can be dangerous, however, eZS customers are assured a clean air quality inside the cabin through a high quality filter.