- 14 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- News Ditto affidavits by Nagpur, Amravati ACBs clear Ajit Pawar in irrigation scam
- Finance NEFT Transfer From Dec 16 Is 24 Hours A Day, Including Holidays
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Streaming Rights Acquired By Netflix?
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Chinese owned auto manufacturer, MG Motor is preparing to launch the re-branded D90 SUV in India during the first half of next year. Spy pics taken by Team-BHP reveal that the vehicle has been testing in India. The D90 sells under the Maxus brand owned by SAIC, another China based auto giant.
The soon-to-be launched MG D90 is based on Maxus' T60 pickup truck, and shares its rugged underpinnings with it. Spy pics reveal that the all new D90 will features an inverted hexagonal front grille, a ‘present' LED headlamp assembly, a sporty fog lamp cluster, multi-spoke alloy wheels, and a rear profile featuring horizontal LED tail lamps.
The upcoming MG D90 will probably feature a 2.0-litre turbo petrol, and a 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine. Performance figures stand at 223bhp of power/ 360Nm of torque, and 175bhp of power and 400Nm of torque respectively. while the latter kicks out 177 PS and 400 Nm. A six-speed manual and a six-speed automatic will be on offer, along with options for a four-wheel-drive system.
MG's all new D90 SUV is expected to feature a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a panoramic sunroof, an eight-inch MID, a three-zone automatic climate control system, a 12-way audio system, and an eight-way power-adjustable driver's seat.
The D90 is also expected to be safety heavy and is expected to arrive with ABS with EBD, a hill assist system, ISOFIX child lock anchors, six airbags, a 360-degree camera, Geo-fencing, and a string of safety alarms ranging from over-speeding to seat belts.
The re-badged Maxus D90 will be launched after the MG ZS. Rumors about a full size SUV have been around for a while now, and camouflaged the spy pics add weight and value to them. more likely be introduced next year.
MG Motor India made a fantastic entry into the Indian markets and impressed domestic buyers with their first offering, the MG Hector. The company will launch their second product for India, an electric SUV called the MG ZS and is expected to price the vehicle round the Rs 25 lakh mark.
Thoughts About The MG D90
By the looks of it, MG is planning to take on the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The SUV looks fairly similar to the vehicles in its segment. We want to know more about the car, and spy pics only mean more spy pics. Stay tuned as we bring you more information.