- 8 min ago Top-Selling SUVs In India In March 2020: Kia Seltos Continues To Dominate As Hyundai Creta Closes In
- 1 hr ago Tata Nexon XZ+ (S) Variant Launched Starting At Rs 10.10 Lakh Ex-Showroom India
- 1 hr ago Coronavirus Lockdown: Karnataka Cops Ban Use Of Private Vehicles Until 14th Of April
- 1 hr ago Auto Manufacturers Announce Rs 1,800 Crore Aid To Dealers During Covid-19 Pandemic
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio To Increase Market Share: Report
- Lifestyle Mahavir Jayanti 2020: Know About The History And Significance Of This Festival In Detail
- Finance Rupee's Depreciation Adds To Your Financial Investment Depreciation Woes
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo World Television Premiere: Allu Arjun Starrer Coming Soon On Gemini TV!
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown results and recap: April 3, 2020
- News How state power grids are gearing up for the 9 minute planned black out at 9 pm tomorrow
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Mercedes-Benz has just launched the V-Class Elite in India. The new range-topping Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite is priced at Rs 1.10 Crore, ex-showroom (India). The new V-Class Elite will be positioned above the standard luxury MPV variant, introduced in India earlier this year.
The new Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite features a number of changes and updates over the now lower variant. These changes include slightly tweaked design, updated features and added equipment.
Starting off with the design, the new Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite is offered with slightly tweaked headlamp cluster and completely re-designed sportier front bumpers with a wider mesh. The central grille between the headlamps continues to feature two thick horizontal-slats with the brand's three-pointed star logo at the centre.
The new Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite will also come with a new set of alloy wheels as well. The wheels are standard 17-inch units, with the optional 18-inches also available.
Other details also include the addition of three new paint schemes, apart from the standard already available. The new paint scheme available on the V-Class Elite includes Steel Blue, Selenite Grey and Graphite Grey.
Inside, the new Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite will come with a six-seater configuration. It will receive all the luxury features and equipment, including climate control, panoramic roof, massaging function and a 640W Burmester Surround sound system with a maximum of 15 speakers all around.
The seats on the ultra-luxury MPV is wrapped in premium leather upholstery with either a silk beige or black colour scheme. Other comfort features on the V-Class Elite also include electric sliding floors, ambient lighting, a refrigerated compartment in the central console and an additional accessory package as well.
Safety tech on the 2019 Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite includes agility control with selective damping on the suspension system, active park assist, attention assist, 360-degree camera and six airbags, all as standard.
In terms of powertrain, the new Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite comes with a new 2.0-litre diesel engine. It produces 161bhp and 380Nm of torque and is mated to a 9G-Tronic automatic transmission as standard. Mercedes-Benz claims that the V-Class is capable of doing a 0 - 100km/h sprint in 11 seconds.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite
The new Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite is the newest model in the brand's MPV lineup. The new V-Class Elite is positioned above the standard variant. This is the second model to be launched by Mercedes-Benz in as many months; just recently the German brand introduced the G350d in the Indian market.