- 11 hrs ago Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- 12 hrs ago Spy Pics: Renault Duster BS-VI Spotted Testing On Pune Mumbai Highway
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Aura Engine Specifications Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 13 hrs ago Honda Civic Retains Executive Sedan Segment Top Spot: Records 30% Month-On-Month Growth
- Movies Yash Opens Up About His Struggling Days And The Success Of His Movie KGF
- Technology Upcoming Nokia Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Jharkhand polls 2019: BJP names 8 more candidates
- Sports First India-WI T20 in doubt as Mumbai police yet to guarantee security cover
- Lifestyle Chickpeas Chana During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects & How to Consume
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Finance SEBI Hikes PMS Min Investment Requirement Limit; Cuts Rights Issue Process Time
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Mercedes-Benz has just launched the V-Class Elite in India. The new range-topping Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite is priced at Rs 1.10 Crore, ex-showroom (India). The new V-Class Elite will be positioned above the standard luxury MPV variant, introduced in India earlier this year.
The new Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite features a number of changes and updates over the now lower variant. These changes include slightly tweaked design, updated features and added equipment.
Starting off with the design, the new Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite is offered with slightly tweaked headlamp cluster and completely re-designed sportier front bumpers with a wider mesh. The central grille between the headlamps continues to feature two thick horizontal-slats with the brand's three-pointed star logo at the centre.
The new Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite will also come with a new set of alloy wheels as well. The wheels are standard 17-inch units, with the optional 18-inches also available.
Other details also include the addition of three new paint schemes, apart from the standard already available. The new paint scheme available on the V-Class Elite includes Steel Blue, Selenite Grey and Graphite Grey.
Inside, the new Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite will come with a six-seater configuration. It will receive all the luxury features and equipment, including climate control, panoramic roof, massaging function and a 640W Burmester Surround sound system with a maximum of 15 speakers all around.
The seats on the ultra-luxury MPV is wrapped in premium leather upholstery with either a silk beige or black colour scheme. Other comfort features on the V-Class Elite also include electric sliding floors, ambient lighting, a refrigerated compartment in the central console and an additional accessory package as well.
Safety tech on the 2019 Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite includes agility control with selective damping on the suspension system, active park assist, attention assist, 360-degree camera and six airbags, all as standard.
In terms of powertrain, the new Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite comes with a new 2.0-litre diesel engine. It produces 161bhp and 380Nm of torque and is mated to a 9G-Tronic automatic transmission as standard. Mercedes-Benz claims that the V-Class is capable of doing a 0 - 100km/h sprint in 11 seconds.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite
The new Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite is the newest model in the brand's MPV lineup. The new V-Class Elite is positioned above the standard variant. This is the second model to be launched by Mercedes-Benz in as many months; just recently the German brand introduced the G350d in the Indian market.