- 2 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 3 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 4 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 5 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- Technology Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- News Rift in Delhi Cong wide open: PC Chacko curtails Sheila Dikshit’s powers
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Advanced electric vehicles are not just the future but the present too. A majority of European automobile manufacturers have already gone the electric vehicle way, and many are following suit.
Mercedes-Benz is one of the manufacturers to have been producing electric vehicles for a while now. Electric vehicles in Mercedes-Benz's portfolio ranged from small cars till supercars and even vans.
Yes, Mercedes-benz already has on sale the eVito which is an MPV. Later this year, the German manufacturer will also start selling the eSprinter which is the electric variant of the well-known Sprinter series of vans.
Media reports now state that Mercedes-Benz will be revealing a new van at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. The new MPV will be called the EQV and will be part of Mercedes' EQ range of vehicles.
According to Mercedes-Benz, EQ represents intelligent electromobility. The base values of an EQ-branded vehicle according to Mercedes are — appealing design, high levels of everyday suitability and maximum safety combined with emotion and intelligence.
The upcoming EQV then would be a green, intelligent, smart MPV. The report states that the same was confirmed at the launch of the facelifted Mercedes-Benz V-Class MPV in India last month.
The V-Class is available in various seating configurations with several luxury features. The same levels of customisation can be expected of the upcoming EQV Concept as well. More details would be revealed at the Geneva Motor Show.
Thoughts On Mercedes-Benz EQV At Geneva Motor Show
Mercedes-Benz has always been a versatile manufacturer, with products in all segments. In every single segment, Mercedes-Benz is a pioneer and a leader of sorts and it is the same with vans and MPVs.
The Sprinter series of vans are well-known for their safety and usability and so is the V-Class. The company is well aware that electric vehicles are the future and hence, it was necessary to keep the innovation going. Hence, we would be seeing the EQV concept at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.