- 1 hr ago KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Review (First Drive): India’s First All-Electric Compact-SUV
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- Technology Realme Buds Air Neo NCC Certification Reveals Live Images
- News The significance of J P Nadda and what will he bring to the table
- Movies 21 Studio Ghibli Films Are Coming To Netflix In February 2020
- Finance RBI Releases Board Meeting Minutes For The First Time To Improve Transparency
- Sports Tendulkar, Walsh to coach teams in bushfire charity match
- Lifestyle 10 Healthy And Affordable Foods To Stack Up In Your Kitchen Right Now
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
German auto manufacturer Mercedes-Benz, hosted its 'Luxe Drive Live 2019' event in Bengaluru recently. The event includes exclusive opportunity to test drive an impressive range of Mercedes-Benz cars.
The 2019 event is the company's fifth iteration of the Luxe Drive which gave the participants a luxury experience with exquisite food prepared by the celebrity chef Sarah Todd. The event was filled with adrenaline pumping climbs and music that showcased the current and potential owners a unique taste of the Mercedes-Benz lifestyle.
This year also marks the 25th year of Mercedes-Benz in India, an important milestone for luxury carmaker. Participants at the Luxe Drive events could take a test-drive of the Mercedes-Benz line-up which includes GLA, GLC, GLE and GLS to C-Class and E-Class. Mercedes had setup a test-drive course with additional off-road track to offer an exciting and experience to the participants.
The event also held a special gourmet workshop by Sarah Todd through which participants could sample mouth watering food spread to further enhance the experience of the Luxe Drive. There was live music gigs by renowned artists in association with MTV. This includes performances from Mali and Tejas Mohan on the 1st day, and the 2nd day was performed by Fame the band and The Yellow Diary.
The participants could also take part in the ‘Mind Games Zone' which was offered for both kids and adults where participants had a chance to win scale models of Mercedes-Benz's first-ever E-Class. Other perks of the Luxe Drive Live 2019 include a merchandise zone with exclusive Mercedes-Benz collectibles, and a dedicated AMG lifestyle collection segment.
Current Mercedes owners could also get their car evaluated for free, and customers looking to exchange their current Mercedes models were offered special discounts with personalised finance through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said,
Bengaluru is an important market for the brand. Mercedes has been strengthening the brand presence through customer engagement activities In India.
The Luxe Drive Live 2019, is a part of company's celebration of completing 25 years in India. 25 participants will have an opportunity to win Mercedes-Benz merchandise in a special contest at the venue as well. Luxe Drive will also help the brand with better outreach and providing our customers with an immersive experience, he added.
Thoughts About The Mercedes Luxe Drive Live 2019
Mercedes is known to be a luxurious brand, and with hosting an event like ‘Luxe Drive' the brand has provided a unique experience to their customers. The event was also open to the prospective customers as well to showcase the brand's image and keeping their customers engaged with good food and music. Mercedes has chosen the right time to host the Luxe Drive event which could help them to boost sales and customer engagement as well.