- 2 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports Indian Elite Athletes Avinash Sable, Parul Chaudhary vie for top honours at ADHM 2020
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Remembers The Day She Was Conferred The Padma Shri: Says It Gave Her Family Pride
- News 10 States have almost 77 per cent of active coronavirus caseload in country: Centre to SC
- Technology Huami Amazfit GTS 2 mini Launch Tipped For December 1
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
German auto manufacturer Mercedes-Benz, hosted its 'Luxe Drive Live 2019' event in Bengaluru recently. The event includes exclusive opportunity to test drive an impressive range of Mercedes-Benz cars.
The 2019 event is the company's fifth iteration of the Luxe Drive which gave the participants a luxury experience with exquisite food prepared by the celebrity chef Sarah Todd. The event was filled with adrenaline pumping climbs and music that showcased the current and potential owners a unique taste of the Mercedes-Benz lifestyle.
This year also marks the 25th year of Mercedes-Benz in India, an important milestone for luxury carmaker. Participants at the Luxe Drive events could take a test-drive of the Mercedes-Benz line-up which includes GLA, GLC, GLE and GLS to C-Class and E-Class. Mercedes had setup a test-drive course with additional off-road track to offer an exciting and experience to the participants.
The event also held a special gourmet workshop by Sarah Todd through which participants could sample mouth watering food spread to further enhance the experience of the Luxe Drive. There was live music gigs by renowned artists in association with MTV. This includes performances from Mali and Tejas Mohan on the 1st day, and the 2nd day was performed by Fame the band and The Yellow Diary.
The participants could also take part in the ‘Mind Games Zone' which was offered for both kids and adults where participants had a chance to win scale models of Mercedes-Benz's first-ever E-Class. Other perks of the Luxe Drive Live 2019 include a merchandise zone with exclusive Mercedes-Benz collectibles, and a dedicated AMG lifestyle collection segment.
Current Mercedes owners could also get their car evaluated for free, and customers looking to exchange their current Mercedes models were offered special discounts with personalised finance through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said,
Bengaluru is an important market for the brand. Mercedes has been strengthening the brand presence through customer engagement activities In India.
The Luxe Drive Live 2019, is a part of company's celebration of completing 25 years in India. 25 participants will have an opportunity to win Mercedes-Benz merchandise in a special contest at the venue as well. Luxe Drive will also help the brand with better outreach and providing our customers with an immersive experience, he added.
Thoughts About The Mercedes Luxe Drive Live 2019
Mercedes is known to be a luxurious brand, and with hosting an event like ‘Luxe Drive' the brand has provided a unique experience to their customers. The event was also open to the prospective customers as well to showcase the brand's image and keeping their customers engaged with good food and music. Mercedes has chosen the right time to host the Luxe Drive event which could help them to boost sales and customer engagement as well.