- 11 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 14 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mercedes-Benz has just launched their Premiere Express Prime after sales initiative. Owners can now get their vehicles serviced in three hours, and will not be charged service fees if the service remains incomplete in that time frame.
Mercedes says that their service outlets will have dedicated work bays, equipment, and tools to ensure services are achieved within the three hour period. In addition, authorized services outlets will have a dedicated three-man team.
The three-man team comprises of a team leader and to service technicians will ensure quick turn-around times. The Premiere Express Prime includes two types of service options - Type A, and Type B.
Service Type A includes oil and oil filter check and replacement, brake fluid replacement, dust filter replacement, wheel rotation, coolant antifreeze mixture ratio check, washing, and interior and exterior cleaning.
Service Type B includes oil and oil filter check and replacement, brake fluid replacement, dust filter replacement, wheel rotation, coolant antifreeze mixture ratio check, washing, interior and exterior cleaning, diesel fuel-filter check and replacement, disc brake cleaning, and wheel balancing.
The Premiere Express Service however, excludes major service and repairs, repairs via warranty, and services on AMG models. The service is currently available in Bangalore, but will soon be launched at Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad.
Mr Shekhar Bhide, the Vice President of Customer Services and Corporate Affairs at Mercedes-Benz India said, "The long term success of an automotive brand, especially in the luxury car segment in India, is decided on service excellence and hassle free ownership experience provided to the customer."
"Mercedes-Benz believes in winning customer loyalty through a delightful, exclusive and outstanding service experience. With the launch of ‘Premiere Express Prime' we aim to reduce the turnaround time of servicing a car to three hours, thereby saving precious time of our customers who have a busy lifestyle," he added.
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz Premiere Express Service
After-sales is an important element for auto manufacturers. To other areas of focus are efficiency and retention. Offering a quick, three-hour turn around for a service is definitely a plus for existing and prospective customers. Mercedes will definitely retain a lot of customers with this move.