- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- Technology Flipkart Moto - Lenovo Days: Offers on Moto E6s, Motorola One Action, Lenovo K10 Note and More
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
German luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz will launch the GLE in India during January 2020. The company unveiled the GLE at the Paris Motor Show 2018, and began accepting bookings last month. Spy pics reveal details of the GLE headed to India.
The spy pics taken at a dealer meet, and published by Team-BHP reveal engine specifications and variant wise features of the all new Mercedes-Benz GLE. The upcoming second-generation GLE will arrive in a petrol and a diesel model at launch, and the company will launch a second diesel offering in April 2020. All engines will be BS-VI compliant, and will arrives with 14V electric motors.
Mercedes will offer a 3.0-liter, six-cylinder petrol engine that produces 367bhp of power and 500Nm of torque. Also on offer (at launch) will be a 3.0-litre, six-cylinder diesel engine that produces 245bhp of power and 500Nm of torque. Both engines will arrives with a nine-speed automatic transmission, and will come paired to Merc's 4Matic all-wheel drive system as standard.
The second-generation Mercedes-Benz GLE Class will be available in two trims - Exclusive and Elite. The models will be based on the long wheelbase concept, will feature multi-beam LED headlamps, 20-inch alloy wheels, a 360-degree camera, air suspension, electrically adjustable rear seats, a panoramic sunroof, four-zone climate control, seven airbags, and a blind spot assist.
The current-generation of the GLE is currently available in two diesel variants and one petrol variant. The diesel models are powered by 2.2-litre and 3.0-litre engines. These engines produce 201bhp of power/ 500Nm of torque, and 255bhp of power/ 620Nm of torque respectively.
Both the diesel engines are mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission. The diesel models are priced between Rs 67.15 lakh and Rs 77.83 lakh (ex-showroom India).
The GLE is also available with a 3.0-litre six-cylinder petrol engine that produces 333bhp pf power and 480Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed automatic transmission. The GLE petrol variant is priced at Rs 78.18 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Specs
Those are really powerful engines. We're looking forward to these cars launching in the country, and cannot wait to get our hands on them! Thankfully January is around the corner and we'll know more about the Mercedes-Benz GLE closer to launch. Stay tuned!