- 1 hr ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 2 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 3 hrs ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- 19 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Fame Jagan's Married; Wedding Graced By Sandalwood Stars! Host Sudeep Is Missing
- News Oath taking gaffe: Sunny Deol says he will 'withhold' sovereignty instead of 'upholding' it
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Coming from a second-line side in world cricket, Shakib Al Hasan’s feat is extra special
- Finance Fitch Lowers India Growth Forecast For FY20 To 6.6%
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A70 Cases And Covers To Buy In India
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Make Us Want To Invest In Green Pantsuits
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Out on the road, one can always find many weird people doing weird things, and this Mercedes-Benz driver is an example. However, it does seem like he/she didn't do it on purpose. The car was caught on video with the fuel pump nozzle and a part of the fuel pump hose sticking out of the car's fuel filler opening.
The driver though, drives on as if there is nothing amiss and that could with be due to sheer ignorance or because it wasn't noticed. We are led to believe that it was the latter that took place in this case.
How exactly did it happen is unknown, but it can safely be assumed that the driver drove up to a fuel station, filled up with petrol and drove off with the nozzle still in the car. The driver of the Mercedes-Benz might have missed it, but the mess it would have left at the gas station would surely have made everyone else notice.
Once the fuel hose ruptured and tore off from the petrol pump, the pump would have sprayed the highly-inflammable fluid all over the place and caused an emergency scare. In the worst case scenario, the incident might have resulted in a fire or an explosion too, which of course, was oblivious to the driver.
The car involved in the incident is a Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG, which was the fastest sedan of its time and still is one of the fastest sedans in the world. It is powered by a 5.4-litre V8 engine with a maximum power output of 469bhp. It is capable of accelerating from 0-100km/h in around 4 seconds.
Thoughts On Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Drives Off With Fuel Pump Nozzle And Pipe
Paying attention to things around us is necessary while driving. If only the driver had looked into the right-side ORVM, he/she would have seen the fuel-filler nozzle hanging out of the car.
Image Source: Fabiana L