- 23 min ago Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- 34 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR-Based XL5 Premium Hatchback Spotted Testing
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Car Sales India August 2019: Bolero Becomes Brand’s Top-Seller Yet Again
- 2 hrs ago Renault Triber First Drive Review — The Budget Friendly MPV
- Movies Akshaye Khanna On Marriage: I’m Not Cut Out For Sharing My Life With A Partner Or Kids
- Lifestyle Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- News Never asked for imposing Hindi over other regional languages: Amit Shah
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Sports Osaka battles into quarters as Kerber rediscovers winning habit
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Out on the road, one can always find many weird people doing weird things, and this Mercedes-Benz driver is an example. However, it does seem like he/she didn't do it on purpose. The car was caught on video with the fuel pump nozzle and a part of the fuel pump hose sticking out of the car's fuel filler opening.
The driver though, drives on as if there is nothing amiss and that could with be due to sheer ignorance or because it wasn't noticed. We are led to believe that it was the latter that took place in this case.
How exactly did it happen is unknown, but it can safely be assumed that the driver drove up to a fuel station, filled up with petrol and drove off with the nozzle still in the car. The driver of the Mercedes-Benz might have missed it, but the mess it would have left at the gas station would surely have made everyone else notice.
Once the fuel hose ruptured and tore off from the petrol pump, the pump would have sprayed the highly-inflammable fluid all over the place and caused an emergency scare. In the worst case scenario, the incident might have resulted in a fire or an explosion too, which of course, was oblivious to the driver.
The car involved in the incident is a Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG, which was the fastest sedan of its time and still is one of the fastest sedans in the world. It is powered by a 5.4-litre V8 engine with a maximum power output of 469bhp. It is capable of accelerating from 0-100km/h in around 4 seconds.
Thoughts On Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Drives Off With Fuel Pump Nozzle And Pipe
Paying attention to things around us is necessary while driving. If only the driver had looked into the right-side ORVM, he/she would have seen the fuel-filler nozzle hanging out of the car.
Image Source: Fabiana L