- 1 hr ago KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Review (First Drive): India’s First All-Electric Compact-SUV
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- News Mangalore Airport: 9 NSG commandos to review security arrangements; auto driver arrested
- Movies 21 Studio Ghibli Films Are Coming To Netflix In February 2020
- Finance RBI Releases Board Meeting Minutes For The First Time To Improve Transparency
- Technology Samsung Offering Free Galaxy S10 With Selected QLED 4K TVs
- Sports Tendulkar, Walsh to coach teams in bushfire charity match
- Lifestyle 10 Healthy And Affordable Foods To Stack Up In Your Kitchen Right Now
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
German auto manufacturer Mercedes-Benz, deliveries 600 units on Dhanteras in India. The brand also created a record of delivering 250 units in Delhi NCR region alone.
On this occasion the company also confirmed that their GLE SUV has been sold out. Mercedes confirms that the GLE has been one of the bestsellers for the brand in India with close to 13000 units sold ever since its inception.
Mercedes has also started accepting Booking for the next-gen GLE which is scheduled to for India debut at the 2020 Auto Expo. Mercedes claims that the next-gen GLE will set a new benchmark in the luxury SUV segment with latest technology and best-in-class features.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said,
"The festive season has been satisfactory for us and we are glad to see an overwhelming response to our products from across markets. We are excited to see the response to the current GLE, which sold out 3 months ahead of the plan. We have now opened the bookings for the new generation GLE, scheduled to be launched before the Auto Expo 2020. We are confident that the new GLE which will be the most advanced GLE ever, will continue to redefine the luxury SUV space."
He also added that Mercedes-Benz's ‘Wish Box' option, is driving the sales for the company. They have received an overwhelming response from the customers looking to own the luxury vehicles from the brand. The company feels that the delivery record will further increase the confidence and trust in the brand for the buyers as well. Mercedes-Benz will continue to build strategies with customer centric approach.
Vidur Talwar, Managing Director, T&T Motors, said,
"We are thrilled with the overwhelming customer response during this festive period. Delhi NCR is an important market for T&T Motors and the positive vibes for our models reassures the highest standards of customer satisfaction and over two decades of trust that we have earned in the market. This customer response makes us confident amidst tough market conditions and underlines the unparalleled brand loyalty that today's luxury car buyer has for Mercedes-Benz."
Thoughts About The Mercedes-Benz Delivering 600 Units In India On Dhanteras
Mercedes-Benz has created yet another record amidst the current auto slowdown in the country. We expected things will get better during the festive season in the country, and it seems like the exceptions are being met. Many auto manufacturers have delivered a lot of vehicles on Dhanteras to their customers across the country, Mercedes joined the list as well.