- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Meet the youngest Lok Sabha MP from Odisha, Chandrani Murmu
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Pushes Kumkum Bhagya To Second Spot; YRKKH Drops Down!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe is all set to be introduced in the market on the 14th March 2019. The new C 43 AMG Coupe will be the new entry-level offering from Mercedes-Benz's performance-oriented C-Class AMG lineup in the country.
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe will come with a number of subtle changes to its design, compared to the C 43 sedan, introduced in India earlier. One of the most noticeable and obvious changes being the two-door configuration on the C 43 AMG Coupe. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe will come with a lot of AMG-specific design details, including black exterior mirror wings, quad-exhaust pipes, sportier air-intakes, silver painted brake callipers with AMG lettering; all as standard.
The front grille has been updated with twin-slats in matte-iridium silver, with the Mercedes-Benz logo on the centre. The front grille is further supported by stylishly designed front bumper, full-LED headlamp cluster and a muscular sculpted bonnet.
On the inside, the C 43 AMG Coupe will come with leather upholstery and red contrast stitching all-around. Other standard interior features: 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, heads-up display, AMG performance steering wheel, three AMG-specific display styles and touch control buttons.
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe will use the 3.0-litre twin-turbocharged V6 petrol engine. It produces 383bhp and 520Nm of peak torque and is mated to a nine-speed automatic gearbox. The automatic transmission will send power to all four wheels through Mercedes-Benz's 4MATIC all-wheel-drive system. The 4Matic system though does have a rear-biased torque distribution of 31 to 69 per cent (front to back).
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe is capable of completing a 0 - 100km/h sprint in just 4.7 seconds. The top-speed on the C 43 AMG coupe is electronically limited to 250km/h.
The AMG C 43 Coupe comes with three different stages of suspension dampening: Comfort, Sport and Sport+. The C 43 AMG Coupe also comes with five new driving modes - Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Individual and Slippery (new mode).
Thoughts On The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe India-Launch
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe is expected to enter the Indian market on the 14th March 2019. The C 43 Coupe doesn't have any direct rivals in the Indian market, although it will rival the likes of the Audi S5 Sportback. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 75 - 80 lakh, ex-showroom.