- 6 min ago State-Wise Car Sales Report In India For FY2019 — Maharashtra Leads The Way With The Highest Sales
- 21 min ago Tata H2X (Hornbill) Launching Soon — Next SUV After The Tata Buzzard
- 30 min ago Volvo More Than 5 lakh Cars Across The Globe As Risk Of Fire Has Been Detected
- 1 hr ago Hyundai India To Hike Prices Across Its Entire Range — Will Receive New Safety Regulations Update
- Movies Shilpa Shetty's OOPS Moment Goes Viral; Actress Has Her Own 'Marilyn Monroe' Shot!
- News Illegal sand mining: Supreme Court issues notices to Centre, CBI, 5 states
- Sports 1 Year: Tokyo Olympics unveil gold, silver, bronze medals
- Travel Monsoon-Perfect Beaches Other Than Goa
- Finance L&T Shares Dips 2 Per Cent Despite Good Results
- Technology Honor 9X And 9X Pro Launched With Pop-Up Camera, Kirin 810, And More
- Lifestyle Malaria Parasites Become Resistant To Anti-malaria Drugs: Result Failure In Treatment
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe is all set to be introduced in the market on the 14th March 2019. The new C 43 AMG Coupe will be the new entry-level offering from Mercedes-Benz's performance-oriented C-Class AMG lineup in the country.
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe will come with a number of subtle changes to its design, compared to the C 43 sedan, introduced in India earlier. One of the most noticeable and obvious changes being the two-door configuration on the C 43 AMG Coupe. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe will come with a lot of AMG-specific design details, including black exterior mirror wings, quad-exhaust pipes, sportier air-intakes, silver painted brake callipers with AMG lettering; all as standard.
The front grille has been updated with twin-slats in matte-iridium silver, with the Mercedes-Benz logo on the centre. The front grille is further supported by stylishly designed front bumper, full-LED headlamp cluster and a muscular sculpted bonnet.
On the inside, the C 43 AMG Coupe will come with leather upholstery and red contrast stitching all-around. Other standard interior features: 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, heads-up display, AMG performance steering wheel, three AMG-specific display styles and touch control buttons.
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe will use the 3.0-litre twin-turbocharged V6 petrol engine. It produces 383bhp and 520Nm of peak torque and is mated to a nine-speed automatic gearbox. The automatic transmission will send power to all four wheels through Mercedes-Benz's 4MATIC all-wheel-drive system. The 4Matic system though does have a rear-biased torque distribution of 31 to 69 per cent (front to back).
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe is capable of completing a 0 - 100km/h sprint in just 4.7 seconds. The top-speed on the C 43 AMG coupe is electronically limited to 250km/h.
The AMG C 43 Coupe comes with three different stages of suspension dampening: Comfort, Sport and Sport+. The C 43 AMG Coupe also comes with five new driving modes - Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Individual and Slippery (new mode).
Thoughts On The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe India-Launch
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe is expected to enter the Indian market on the 14th March 2019. The C 43 Coupe doesn't have any direct rivals in the Indian market, although it will rival the likes of the Audi S5 Sportback. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 75 - 80 lakh, ex-showroom.