- 35 min ago 2019 Mahindra Mojo ABS Images & Details Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
- 17 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 17 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 17 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Not fair to blame de Kock for not going for DRS against Williamson; even Dhoni missed it vs Pakistan
- News IIT Kharagpur to introduce undergraduate research programme
- Movies Arjun Patiala Trailer: Kriti Sanon, Diljit Dosanjh & Varun Sharma Promise Some Madcap Fun!
- Technology Motorola One Vision Launch Live Update: Everything you need to know
- Finance Govt May Raise Tax Exemption Slab In Upcoming Budget To Improve Economy: Report
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
German carmaker Mercedes has released the newest teaser for its upcoming hot hatchback king, the new AMG A45 S. The teaser video from Sweden shows the upcoming Mercedes-AMG A45 S showing off its specialised drift mode by weaving its way across an icy track in the Scandinavian snow.
The new teaser from AMG, the performance arm of Mercedes-Benz shows its upcoming manic hot hatch hit the snow in Sweden. The video shows the next-gen A45 S dance its way across the ice kicking its tail out in a way that would make AMG's sedans welcome the hatch with open arms.
The previous Mercedes-AMG A45 was known as a s traight line missile and the next-gen version of the hottest of the previous hot hatches promises to keep that flag flying high. The next-gen Mercedes-AMG A 45 will be available in two different guises. These two variants will be the regular A45 and the more manic A45 S, which will see the S badge be put on the AMG A-Class hot-hatch for the very first time.
Both variants of the A45 will draw power from a brand new 2.0-litre turbocharged engine, which is totally different from the one that powers the current model. In its base form the engine will churn out 383bhp while the absolutely bonkers A45 S will turn the power dial all the way up to 11 and will push out an absolutely insane 416bhp from the 2.0-litre engine.
Both cars will sport a new 8-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox and all-wheel drive, the latter of which can send the entire engine output to the rear wheels alone if yopu really want to act like a hooligan.
The new A45 AMG hot hatch twins will both sport multiple driving modes including the drift mode demonstrated in the video above. With drift mode enabled, the next-gen Mercedes-AMG A45 looks to be extremely tail happy which should provide a rather happy experience for any Ken Block wannabes out there.
The next-gen Mercedes A45 AMG is expected to make its debut at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show and is expected to hit showrooms in Europe and other international markets in 2020.