- 22 min ago Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 62,729
- 1 hr ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Hyundai Registers 12,583 Units Of Sales After Resuming Operations
- 3 hrs ago MOTOFARM Dirt Track Facility Opens In Bangalore: New Course For Some Slideways Action
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Kia Seltos Update Launched In India With Host Of New Features: Prices Start At Rs 9.89 Lakh
- Sports Competitive sports resume in England after 75-day shutdown
- Technology PUBG Has Got MS Dhoni Sleep Talking; Reveals Sakshi Dhoni
- Movies Apurva Asrani On Tweeting About Buying A Home With His Partner: LGBTQ Couples Are Families Too
- Lifestyle Acute Kidney Failure: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Amit Shah holds meeting to review preparations to deal with Cyclone Nisarga
- Finance BSE Launches Options Called Gold Mini, Silver Kilo
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
German carmaker Mercedes has released the newest teaser for its upcoming hot hatchback king, the new AMG A45 S. The teaser video from Sweden shows the upcoming Mercedes-AMG A45 S showing off its specialised drift mode by weaving its way across an icy track in the Scandinavian snow.
The new teaser from AMG, the performance arm of Mercedes-Benz shows its upcoming manic hot hatch hit the snow in Sweden. The video shows the next-gen A45 S dance its way across the ice kicking its tail out in a way that would make AMG's sedans welcome the hatch with open arms.
The previous Mercedes-AMG A45 was known as a s traight line missile and the next-gen version of the hottest of the previous hot hatches promises to keep that flag flying high. The next-gen Mercedes-AMG A 45 will be available in two different guises. These two variants will be the regular A45 and the more manic A45 S, which will see the S badge be put on the AMG A-Class hot-hatch for the very first time.
Both variants of the A45 will draw power from a brand new 2.0-litre turbocharged engine, which is totally different from the one that powers the current model. In its base form the engine will churn out 383bhp while the absolutely bonkers A45 S will turn the power dial all the way up to 11 and will push out an absolutely insane 416bhp from the 2.0-litre engine.
Both cars will sport a new 8-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox and all-wheel drive, the latter of which can send the entire engine output to the rear wheels alone if yopu really want to act like a hooligan.
The new A45 AMG hot hatch twins will both sport multiple driving modes including the drift mode demonstrated in the video above. With drift mode enabled, the next-gen Mercedes-AMG A45 looks to be extremely tail happy which should provide a rather happy experience for any Ken Block wannabes out there.
The next-gen Mercedes A45 AMG is expected to make its debut at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show and is expected to hit showrooms in Europe and other international markets in 2020.