- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match No. 60: Bengal Warriors vs Haryana Steelers: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- News G7 to help nations hit by Amazon fires: Macron
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Kangana Ranaut Took Our Breath Away With A Pastel Blue Make-up Look
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Italian luxury carmaker Maserati has launched the 2019 Quattroporte in India. Prices for the 2019 Maserati Quattroporte in India start at Rs 1.74 crore, for the GranLusso variant. The 2019 Maserati Quattroporte GranSport, on the other hand, is priced at Rs 1.79 crore (all prices mentioned are ex-showroom).
Both the Gran Lusso and GranSport variants of the new Quattroporte from Maserati are powered by the turbocharged engine. However, unlike the other luxury sports sedans, the Maserati Quattroporte is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine. The Quattroporte turbo-diesel powerplant cranks out 275bhp at 4,000rpm and 600Nm of torque between 2,000 –2,600rpm, which is sent to the rear wheels via an 8-speed automatic gearbox from ZF.
The 2019 Maserati Quattroporte diesel sprints from 0-100km/h in just 6.4 seconds and onwards to a top speed of 252km/h. The Quattroporte features five different driving modes — Auto Normal, Auto Sport, Manual Normal, Manual Sport, and ICE (Increased Control & Efficiency).
Helping the Quattroporte put the power down on the road are 245/40 (front) and 285/35 (rear) tyres which are mounted on 20-inch wheels. Maserati also offers 21-inch wheels as an option. The 2019 Quattroporte measures in at 5,262mm long, 1,948mm wide and 1,481mm tall. The wheelbase of the four-door trident totting is 3,171mm long.
The new 2019 Quattroporte for India is offered in 10 different paint schemes including two brand-new tri-coat. The new triple coat paint colour schemes for the new Maserati Quattroporte are Rosso Potente and Blu Nobile. Other changes include a larger grille inspired by the Alfieri concept car, which gives the Quattroporte a more aggressive-looking front end.
Move to the interior of the new 2019 Quattroporte for India and you'll find new parts that help the new model stand out from its predecessor. Chief among the changes is the new 8.4-inch Maserati Touch Control Plus touchscreen infotainment display which offers connectivity options for both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, with the latter also allowing owners to make use of Siri as a personal assistant when in the car. Other connectivity options include Aux-in, USB and an SD card reader. Other changes on the inside include redesigned gearshift lever.
The new Quattroporte also features a Harman Kardon audio system as standard. Customers can upgrade to a 15 speaker Bowers and Wilkins setup, with mid-range drivers and rear-woofers made from Kevlar which also sports a 1,280-watt amplifier.