- 3 hrs ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 9 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 12 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 14 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- Movies TBT Pic: Ranveer Singh & Ranbir Kapoor Seen Chilling Together On Tamasha Set Without Deepika!
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Maserati is all set to launch the Levante Trofeo in India. The company has also confirmed that the car will make its way to the Indian shores by the end of 2019.
The regular version of the car is already on sale in the Indian market, but, since people now days just love fast and luxurious SUVs, the Trofeo will help fill that gap in the company's portfolio. Though Maserati has not mentioned the date of launch, we can expect it to be somewhere around the festive season.
As far as the design of Maserati Levante Trofeo is concerned, the SUV gets a much sharper looking front end with a redesigned front grille. It also gets sleek looking full-LED headlight clusters and functional bonnet vents for better cylinder head cooling. Also, an important fact about the Levante Trofeo is that India will be one of the first countries to get the right-hand drive version of this SUV.
Speaking about the interiors, the 2019 Maserati Levante Trofeo comes with premium full grain Pieno Fiore natural leather which is available in black, red and tan. Also, the upholstery comes with contrast stitching and a Trofeo logo embedded on the headrests.
The SUV rides on massive 22-inch forged aluminium alloy wheels, which not only help in the weight reduction but also are the largest fitted wheels on a Maserati till date. Globally, the car is also offered with a matte paint scheme, which is expected to be offered in India as well.
Let's talk about the heart of the car, so under the hood, the 2019 Maserati Levante Trofeo gets a 3.8-litre, twin-turbo, V8 petrol engine. The engine produces 590bhp and 730Nm of peak torque. That power is sent to all the wheels by the Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive System. The SUV has a top speed of 300km/h.
Thoughts On The 2019 Maserati Levante Trofeo
The new Maserati Levante Trofeo will be a game changer for the company as people have a thing for SUVs which are comfortable, looks good and drives fast. The Trofeo will go up against the likes of the Mercedes-AMG GLE63, the BMW X5M, and Range Rover Sport SVR.