- 7 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 8 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 9 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 11 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs MI: Six months is a long time without cricket, says Rohit Sharma after Mumbai bounce back with big win
- News 'Hero of zero hour': Union Minister' praise for Lok Sabha Speaker
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Finance 3 Tips To Earn Higher Interest On Fixed Deposits
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched; Affordable Samsung Flagship To Tackle The Competition?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Maruti Suzuki recently launched its premium MPV offering, the XL6. The all-new offering is far superior when it comes to design, styling, and features. To add more value, Maruti Suzuki has launched official accessories for the XL6.
In addition, the company has added an online configurator on the NEXA experience website. Customers can choose from variety of interior and exterior accessories and take understand how their XL6 vehicles will look with the accessories mounted.
Visual accessories include a door visor chrome insert priced at Rs 3,450, a body side moulding for Rs 2,699, and a number plate garnish for Rs 500. There's also a rear spoiler for Rs 4,900, and a window frame kit for Rs 2,850.
Accessories for the interiors include a deluxe carpet mat for Rs 2,390, and an interior styling kit for Rs 8,190.
The new six-seater MPV is available with a BS-VI ready 1.5-litre petrol SHVS engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of torque. The vehicle is available with a five-speed manual and a four-speed automatic transmission options.
The all-new Maruti Suzuki XL6 is based on the Ertiga MPV and features the Maruti's global design language. Design elements that make it different from the Ertiga are the new grille with a bold cross-bar design element, signature quad LED headlamps, LED DRLs, a distant hood, all black alloys, side claddings, roof rails, and tail lamps with an LED light guide.
The interiors of the all-new XL6 are finished in all-black with stone and silver highlights. The Maruti XL6 features a wide instrument panel, a 7.0-inch SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system that is smartphone compatible, a leather wrapped flat bottom steering wheel, steering mounted controls, leather upholstery, rear AC bents, ventilated cup holders, and an overhead console.
The Maruti XL6 features captain seats in the second-row, and reclining seats at the third-row. Safety features on the all new MPV include dual front airbags, ISOFIX child seat anchorages, reverse parking sensors, a high speed warning alert, front seat belts with pre-tensioners and force limiters, ABS with EBS, ESP, and a hill hold function.
Maruti Suzuki has priced the new XL6 between Rs 9.79 lakh, and Rs 11.46 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more in depth about the XL6, click here.
Thoughts About The Official Accessories
We think Maruti Suzuki is trying really hard to keep its customer base loyal. Other manufacturers with vehicles in the same price range are retailing much better that the XL6. We hope the accessories change sales figures and bookings for the XL6. Bookings standing at 2,000 units is a sorry figure in today's markets.