- 46 min ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- 59 min ago All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- 2 hrs ago Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 Petrol & Diesel AWD Automatic Variants Discontinued: Here’s Why
- News Diplomatic win: How India ensured that Pakistan failed to move Kashmir resolution at UNHRC
- Movies Kaappaan Full Movie Leaked Online By Tamilrockers On Day 1!
- Lifestyle The Viral Video Of Men Dressed As Women Hints At Growing Popularity Of Androgynous Fashion
- Sports England Central Contract: Jofra Archer handed Test, limited over deal for the first time
- Finance Sensex Closes With Record One-Day Gain Of 1900 Pts, Nifty Hits 11,270 On FM's Tax Booster
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Maruti Suzuki recently launched its premium MPV offering, the XL6. The all-new offering is far superior when it comes to design, styling, and features. To add more value, Maruti Suzuki has launched official accessories for the XL6.
In addition, the company has added an online configurator on the NEXA experience website. Customers can choose from variety of interior and exterior accessories and take understand how their XL6 vehicles will look with the accessories mounted.
Visual accessories include a door visor chrome insert priced at Rs 3,450, a body side moulding for Rs 2,699, and a number plate garnish for Rs 500. There's also a rear spoiler for Rs 4,900, and a window frame kit for Rs 2,850.
Accessories for the interiors include a deluxe carpet mat for Rs 2,390, and an interior styling kit for Rs 8,190.
The new six-seater MPV is available with a BS-VI ready 1.5-litre petrol SHVS engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of torque. The vehicle is available with a five-speed manual and a four-speed automatic transmission options.
The all-new Maruti Suzuki XL6 is based on the Ertiga MPV and features the Maruti's global design language. Design elements that make it different from the Ertiga are the new grille with a bold cross-bar design element, signature quad LED headlamps, LED DRLs, a distant hood, all black alloys, side claddings, roof rails, and tail lamps with an LED light guide.
The interiors of the all-new XL6 are finished in all-black with stone and silver highlights. The Maruti XL6 features a wide instrument panel, a 7.0-inch SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system that is smartphone compatible, a leather wrapped flat bottom steering wheel, steering mounted controls, leather upholstery, rear AC bents, ventilated cup holders, and an overhead console.
The Maruti XL6 features captain seats in the second-row, and reclining seats at the third-row. Safety features on the all new MPV include dual front airbags, ISOFIX child seat anchorages, reverse parking sensors, a high speed warning alert, front seat belts with pre-tensioners and force limiters, ABS with EBS, ESP, and a hill hold function.
Maruti Suzuki has priced the new XL6 between Rs 9.79 lakh, and Rs 11.46 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more in depth about the XL6, click here.
Thoughts About The Official Accessories
We think Maruti Suzuki is trying really hard to keep its customer base loyal. Other manufacturers with vehicles in the same price range are retailing much better that the XL6. We hope the accessories change sales figures and bookings for the XL6. Bookings standing at 2,000 units is a sorry figure in today's markets.