- 5 hrs ago Continental Displays Futuristic Mobility Technologies And We Ride Their Electric Scooter
- 22 hrs ago Honda Activa 125 BS-VI Vs Honda Activa 125 — How Different Is The New BS-VI Model From The Current?
- 22 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield 500cc Bikes See Massive Drop In Sales — The 650 Twins’ Effect
- News Fact check: No, 'Modi Mosque' in Bengaluru not named after PM Modi
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Kohli, Bumrah set to be rested for limited overs leg in Caribbean and USA
- Lifestyle Coconut Oil For Teeth: Benefits And How To Use It
- Movies Thumbaa Full Movie Leaked Online To Download In Tamilrockers
- Technology eSIM Is The Next Big Trend - All You Need To Know
- Education Qualified In JEE Advanced? Top Institutes Students Can Consider Other Than IITs
- Finance "Own Damage" Motor Insurance Can Be Bought Separately From 1 Sept
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Maruti Suzuki launched the new 2019 Wagon R at a starting price of Rs 4.19 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings for the car were already started for an amount of Rs 11,000. Available in two petrol engines and in either a manual or an automatic (AMT) format, the 'tall boy' hatchback has already become a market success — here is everything you need to know about the new Wagon R.
Now, the company has revealed the official accessories available for the 2019 Maruti Wagon R.
The new Wagon R's accessories basically come in the form of three pre-designed packages: PLAY TIME, ROBUST and CASA; each bringing an interesting combination of exterior and interior kits. In addition to this, the Maruti Wagon R can also be personalised via the brand's unique online configurator — iCreate.
That said, here are the three accessory packages in detail!
Meant for travel enthusiasts, the package mainly includes garnishes on the bumpers and grille, custom seat covers, new floor mats, an interior styling kit and a colour-themed side moulding.
This package will definitely be the more popular choice since it includes a set of alloy wheels. The overall theme involves the use of neutral colours and is aimed to reflect practicality. Other accessories coming under it include an interior styling kit, bumper protectors, grille garnish, side skirts, wheel arch cladding, designer mats and seat covers.
The cosmetic enhancements are rather subtle under this package and do not showcase a major difference from the stock avatar. The accessories included are lower grille garnish, door sills guards, seat covers, rear bumper garnish, coloured side mouldings, designer floor mats and an interior styling kit.
General Accessories And Pricing*
- Grille Inserts: Rs 790
- Front Bumper Garnish/Skid Plates: Rs 1990-3090
- Fog Lamp Surrounds: Rs 590
- Door Visor/Rain Guards: Rs 999-1249
- Side Moulding: Rs 2690-2990
- Side Skirts: Rs 6490
- Wheel Arch Cladding: Rs 5290
- Tail Lamp Garnish: Rs 499
- Tail Gate Garnish: Rs 949
- Number Plate Surround: Rs 890
- Rear Skid Plate: Rs 1990-2490
- Spoiler: NA
- Alloy Wheels: NA
- Seat Covers: Rs 4890-5990
- Styling Kit: Rs 5990
- Floor Mats: Rs 690-1690
*the prices mentioned are before taxes. The final cost of each accessory is subject to change with respect to the dealership location.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Wagon R
The Maruti Wagon R has been on the market for almost 20 years now and has gone through several updates. The new Wagon R is much bigger and capable than the previous model. It certainly looks good and offers enough on the inside as well. For those wanting a bit more, these exclusive accessory packages would help.