- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 3 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Maruti Suzuki is offering a five-year comprehensive warranty on the Vitara Brezza. However, the warranty which they are offering is a free five-year warranty offer and not a standard warranty from Maruti Suzuki dealerships at no extra costs.
The Vitara Brezza gets two years' standard warranty and 40,000 km. Also, it comes with an extended five years' warranty and 1,00,000 kilometres as optional. The 'free five-year warranty' could be a marketing initiative by Maruti Suzuki to go up against the Hyundai Venue and the Mahindra XUV300.
The Vitara Brezza, for the last few months, has not been dong great as far as the sales figures go. Sales of the Vitara Brezza have come down from as high as 15,000 units a month to a low of around 8,800 odd units in May and June 2019.
The comprehensive warranty offer seems to be a stop-gap measure by the company to keep the Vitara Brezza up to the mark with its rivals.
Maruti is working on launching Brezza with a petrol engine. The car is expected to launch by end of this 2019. The new petrol engine is expected to be borrowed from Ciaz and will be a 1.5-liter, 4 cylinder engine with SHVS tech. The engine will be tuned to deliver 105bhp and 138Nm. It will be mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
A few reports also suggest that Maruti Suzuki will also offer sunroof and side airbags on the Vitara Brezza. Whether this will be added soon or comes as a part of the facelift, is still unknown.
Thoughts On The New Vitara Brezza
The Vitara Brezza was a very successful car as far as the sales went until the Hyundai Venue and the XUV 300 launched. But, with this new free five-year warranty scheme, the company might gain traction and attract more customers.