- 9 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- News Jharkhand poll 2019 LIVE: 20 constituencies vote in second phase today
- Movies Dabangg 3: Newbie Saiee Manjrekar Was Not Intimidated Working With Salman Khan
- Sports I-League 2019-20: NFC 1-0 AFC: Neroca prevail in the first Northeastern Derby of the season
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
Maruti Suzuki is offering a five-year comprehensive warranty on the Vitara Brezza. However, the warranty which they are offering is a free five-year warranty offer and not a standard warranty from Maruti Suzuki dealerships at no extra costs.
The Vitara Brezza gets two years' standard warranty and 40,000 km. Also, it comes with an extended five years' warranty and 1,00,000 kilometres as optional. The 'free five-year warranty' could be a marketing initiative by Maruti Suzuki to go up against the Hyundai Venue and the Mahindra XUV300.
The Vitara Brezza, for the last few months, has not been dong great as far as the sales figures go. Sales of the Vitara Brezza have come down from as high as 15,000 units a month to a low of around 8,800 odd units in May and June 2019.
The comprehensive warranty offer seems to be a stop-gap measure by the company to keep the Vitara Brezza up to the mark with its rivals.
Maruti is working on launching Brezza with a petrol engine. The car is expected to launch by end of this 2019. The new petrol engine is expected to be borrowed from Ciaz and will be a 1.5-liter, 4 cylinder engine with SHVS tech. The engine will be tuned to deliver 105bhp and 138Nm. It will be mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
A few reports also suggest that Maruti Suzuki will also offer sunroof and side airbags on the Vitara Brezza. Whether this will be added soon or comes as a part of the facelift, is still unknown.
Thoughts On The New Vitara Brezza
The Vitara Brezza was a very successful car as far as the sales went until the Hyundai Venue and the XUV 300 launched. But, with this new free five-year warranty scheme, the company might gain traction and attract more customers.