- 6 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 7 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 8 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Maruti Suzuki's used car dealership network, True Value, now expands to 200 outlets in 132 cities across India. Maruti Suzuki True Value is one of the leading pre-owned vehicle dealerships in the country and has an active customer base. True Value deals with used cars from brands other than Maruti Suzuki as well.
The used car division under Maruti Suzuki was relaunched in India close to 19 months before. The new range of dealerships has a comparatively larger display area along with a more welcoming architecture. Maruti Suzuki shares that True Value outlets have undergone considerable expansion in less than two years.
RS Kalsi, Senior Executive Director (Marketing & Sales) at Maruti Suzuki India Limited said, "The pre-owned car market is rapidly growing, and customers are putting their trust in organized players for their needs. With the upgrade of Maruti Suzuki True Value showrooms, customers can avail a better experience, better products and a hassle-free journey of car buying."
The company claims that the updated Maruti Suzuki True Value smartphone application and website have contributed a lot to the overall business. A good majority of buyers are making a switch to online services rather than directly coming to the dealership to find a desirable vehicle.
Through Maruti Suzuki True Value app or website, customers can check out all the pre-owned cars available at a given outlet, along with the price, kilometres run and other important information. The main process of making the final decision will be done virtually itself while the actual dealership visit is just to see the vehicle in person and conduct a test drive.
Maruti Suzuki's regular dealership network now comprises of two divisions: Arena and Nexa. Maruti Suzuki Arena is aimed to make "buying a car special" and features many interesting highlights such as an impressive architecture, interactive displays, cafe, visitors' lounge, etc.
On the other hand, Maruti Suzuki Arena deals with the legendary Indian brand's premium offerings such as the Baleno hatchback, Ciaz sedan and S-Cross crossover. The dealerships are set up in a way to communicate a sense of class and differentiate Maruti Suzuki's regular portfolio with the range-toppers.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Used Car Sales
Maruti Suzuki is one of the most trusted automotive brands in the country with a loyal and unmatchable customer portfolio. For the same reason, Maruti Suzuki cars are also some of the most demanded examples on the used car market in India.