- 2 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- News Sushil Modi named as BJP candidate for Rajya Sabha by-election in Bihar
- Sports Indian Elite Athletes Avinash Sable, Parul Chaudhary vie for top honours at ADHM 2020
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Remembers The Day She Was Conferred The Padma Shri: Says It Gave Her Family Pride
- Technology Huami Amazfit GTS 2 mini Launch Tipped For December 1
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Maruti Suzuki just about launched its latest offering, the XL6 MPV. The vehicle is being sold via Maruti's premium NEXA dealers. We now have information about waiting periods across 20 cities in India.
There is no waiting period for the all-new Maruti XL6 at New Delhi, Chennai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh, and Noida.
There are waiting periods of two weeks, three weeks, and 45 days for the Maruti Suzuki XL6 at Gurugram & Patna, Coimbatore & Faridabad, and Ghaziabad respectively.
There is between a two and four week waiting period at Thane, Kolkata, and Mumbai. The waiting period at Pune and Bangalore stands at four weeks.
Customers at Surat have to wait for between four and six weeks and customers at Indore have to wait for six weeks for deliveries of their Maruti XL6 MPVs. There is a waiting period of two weeks at Hyderabad for automatic variants only.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 features a 1.5-litre K15B petrol engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The company also offers a four-speed automatic transmission.
The XL6 is available is six colours - Metallic Premium Silver, Metallic Magma Gray, Pearl Brave Khaki, Prime Auburn Red, Pearl Arctic White, and Nexa Blue. Priced at between Rs 9.79 lakh and Rs 11.46 lakh (ex-showroom, India), the Maruti XL6 competes against the Ertiga, the Mahindra Marazzo, and the Renault Lodgy.
Thoughts About The Waiting Period
These waiting periods are fair considering the industry slowdown, and more significantly the number of production days the company operates every week. We expect these waiting periods to reduce once demand goes up in the market. Having said, isn't Auburn a colour on its own? And what is Brave Khaki?