- 1 hr ago 2020 Skoda Rapid Revealed: Revised Exteriors & Interiors Design
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: The Fun Little Street Bike Goes Green
- 1 day ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: Cleaner, Greener & Still A Thriller
- 3 days ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- News Infiltration from Pak ignored: Sena on Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Sports Tanmoy, Tasnim enter pre-quarterfinals of Asia U-17 & U-15 Junior Badminton Championships
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 5500XT 8GB GPU Review: GPU That Spits Fire Quietly
- Movies Veteran Actor-Writer Gollapudi Maruthi Rao Passes Away; Nani, Chandrababu Naidu Offer Condolences
- Lifestyle Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Maruti Suzuki just about launched its latest offering, the XL6 MPV. The vehicle is being sold via Maruti's premium NEXA dealers. We now have information about waiting periods across 20 cities in India.
There is no waiting period for the all-new Maruti XL6 at New Delhi, Chennai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh, and Noida.
There are waiting periods of two weeks, three weeks, and 45 days for the Maruti Suzuki XL6 at Gurugram & Patna, Coimbatore & Faridabad, and Ghaziabad respectively.
There is between a two and four week waiting period at Thane, Kolkata, and Mumbai. The waiting period at Pune and Bangalore stands at four weeks.
Customers at Surat have to wait for between four and six weeks and customers at Indore have to wait for six weeks for deliveries of their Maruti XL6 MPVs. There is a waiting period of two weeks at Hyderabad for automatic variants only.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 features a 1.5-litre K15B petrol engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The company also offers a four-speed automatic transmission.
The XL6 is available is six colours - Metallic Premium Silver, Metallic Magma Gray, Pearl Brave Khaki, Prime Auburn Red, Pearl Arctic White, and Nexa Blue. Priced at between Rs 9.79 lakh and Rs 11.46 lakh (ex-showroom, India), the Maruti XL6 competes against the Ertiga, the Mahindra Marazzo, and the Renault Lodgy.
Thoughts About The Waiting Period
These waiting periods are fair considering the industry slowdown, and more significantly the number of production days the company operates every week. We expect these waiting periods to reduce once demand goes up in the market. Having said, isn't Auburn a colour on its own? And what is Brave Khaki?