- 59 min ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 1 hr ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- News RSS slams critics for 'politicising' Bhagwat's remark clarifies outfit's stand
- Sports PKL 2019: Haryana Steelers notch up a fighting victory over U Mumba
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 11 Premiere: Live Updates
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch their new premium six-seater MPV, the XL6 in the Indian market. The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 will go on sale on the 21st of August, with bookings said to start soon.
Ahead of its launch, Maruti Suzuki has released three new teaser videos of the XL6. Each of the three teaser videos reveals different features on the upcoming premium six-seater MPV offering.
The first video showcases the revised design on the front grille. The XL6 comes with a blacked-out grille with a chrome strip running along its centre. This chrome strip further integrates with the LED DRLs on the headlamp cluster.
The second teaser video showcases the interior of the premium MPV. The teaser reveals the blacked-out cabin, including the individual captain seats in the second row covered in premium black upholstery.
The third and latest video showcases the updated headlamp cluster on the new XL6 premium MPV. The new headlamp cluster comes with integrated LED DRLs and projector lights, offering a more premium look than that on the standard Ertiga.
The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 is based on the popular Ertiga MPV in the Indian market. The new premium six-seater MPV will be sold exclusively through the brand's Nexa dealerships across the country.
Being a more premium product from the brand, we expect Maruti Suzuki to price the XL6 higher than the Ertiga; by around Rs 1 to 2 lakh. Bookings for the new MPV is said to begin soon, with deliveries set to begin immediately from the time of launch.
The new MPV has been spied testing multiple times ahead of its launch. The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 will be powered by the new BS-VI compliant 1.5-litre K15-series petrol engine, which recently debuted on the standard Ertiga MPV.
The new Bs6-compliant engine produces the same 104bhp and 138Nm of torque. It will be mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV
The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV will go on sale from the 21st of August. The new MPV will hope to find the same success as the standard Ertiga model in the Indian market, bringing in good sales to the declining performance of Maruti Suzuki in India. Once launched, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 will continue to take on the same rivals as the Ertiga including the Mahindra Marazzo and the Toyota Innova Crysta.