- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 8 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 9 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the XL6, the first MPV offering from its Nexa chain of showrooms, tomorrow. However, the XL6 will be available in two petrol variants - Zeta and Alpha. Bookings for the XL6 are open and customers can book the car for a token amount of Rs 11,000.
The Maruti XL6 is one of the most anticipated MPVs for the company's portfolio. The car will be 4,445 mm long, 1,775 mm wide and 1,700 mm tall. The XL6 will have a boot space of 209 litres (with all the seats up), which is the same as the Ertiga.
The exterior of the XL6 will be getting a rugged cladding all around, a blacked-out and redesigned front fascia, as well as alloy wheels and multi-reflector, LED headlamps with DRLs. However, the interiors get the dashboard layout finished in a darker trim along with some silver accents. The XL6 will get leatherette upholstery and captain seats for the second row, making it a six-seater.
Under the hood of the XL6 will be the K15B 1.5-litre naturally aspirated, four-cylinder, petrol engine. This unit will produce 104.69bhp of maximum power at 6,000rpm and 138Nm of peak torque at 4,400 rpm. The engine is expected to come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission or a 4-speed automatic transmission. It will also feature the dual-battery mild-hybrid system. Unfortunately, there will be no diesel option for the XL6.
The upcoming XL6 will have a long feature list which will include a 7-inchSmartplay Studio touchscreen infotainment system, LED fog lamps/headlamps/DRLs, roof rails, and contrast ORVMs are offered as standard. Safety features will include ABS with EBD and dual airbags.
However, the higher Alpha trim is expected t get features such as leather seats, electrically foldable ORVMs, black alloy wheels, auto-headlamps with follow-me-home and lead-me-to-vehicle feature. Moreover, the automatic variants are expected to get ESP and hill hold assist as well.
Once launched, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 will carry a price tag between the Rs 9 to 11.5 lakh mark, which is more than the Ertiga. The XL6 will lock horns with the Renault Lodgy and theMahindra Marazzo.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki XL6
Nowadays, people are preferring to choose MPVs over SUVs, as they are compact along with a lot of space. We are hoping that the XL6 will prove it's worth and appeal to the crowd.