- 10 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 11 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 18 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- Finance Gold Set For Worst Decline In 4 Years As Risk On Sentiment Gets Boost On Vaccine Hopes
- News Took money from notorious people, facing threat from her, Shehla Rashid’s father says in letter to DGP
- Sports India vs Australia: Finch expects Starc to bounce back quickly
- Movies Kollywood 2020: Top 5 Videos That Stole Our Hearts This Year!
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the XL6, the first MPV offering from its Nexa chain of showrooms, tomorrow. However, the XL6 will be available in two petrol variants - Zeta and Alpha. Bookings for the XL6 are open and customers can book the car for a token amount of Rs 11,000.
The Maruti XL6 is one of the most anticipated MPVs for the company's portfolio. The car will be 4,445 mm long, 1,775 mm wide and 1,700 mm tall. The XL6 will have a boot space of 209 litres (with all the seats up), which is the same as the Ertiga.
The exterior of the XL6 will be getting a rugged cladding all around, a blacked-out and redesigned front fascia, as well as alloy wheels and multi-reflector, LED headlamps with DRLs. However, the interiors get the dashboard layout finished in a darker trim along with some silver accents. The XL6 will get leatherette upholstery and captain seats for the second row, making it a six-seater.
Under the hood of the XL6 will be the K15B 1.5-litre naturally aspirated, four-cylinder, petrol engine. This unit will produce 104.69bhp of maximum power at 6,000rpm and 138Nm of peak torque at 4,400 rpm. The engine is expected to come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission or a 4-speed automatic transmission. It will also feature the dual-battery mild-hybrid system. Unfortunately, there will be no diesel option for the XL6.
The upcoming XL6 will have a long feature list which will include a 7-inchSmartplay Studio touchscreen infotainment system, LED fog lamps/headlamps/DRLs, roof rails, and contrast ORVMs are offered as standard. Safety features will include ABS with EBD and dual airbags.
However, the higher Alpha trim is expected t get features such as leather seats, electrically foldable ORVMs, black alloy wheels, auto-headlamps with follow-me-home and lead-me-to-vehicle feature. Moreover, the automatic variants are expected to get ESP and hill hold assist as well.
Once launched, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 will carry a price tag between the Rs 9 to 11.5 lakh mark, which is more than the Ertiga. The XL6 will lock horns with the Renault Lodgy and theMahindra Marazzo.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki XL6
Nowadays, people are preferring to choose MPVs over SUVs, as they are compact along with a lot of space. We are hoping that the XL6 will prove it's worth and appeal to the crowd.