- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 16 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Movies Mohanlal Was Not The Original Choice For Devadoothan, Reveals Sibi Malayil!
- Sports Sullivan enjoys home comforts at English Championship
- News Kerala plane crash: 14 passengers critical; probe under way to determine exact cause
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Maruti Suzuki has started accepting bookings for its upcoming premium MPV, the XL6 in the Indian market. The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 is scheduled to launch in the Indian market on the 21st of August.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 bookings can be done for an amount of Rs 11,000. Bookings for the XL6 MPV can be done either online or through any of the brand's premium Nexa dealerships in the country.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 is the brand's premium six-seater MPV, based on the popular Ertiga model. The XL6 will be sold exclusively through the brand's premium Nexa dealerships, while the Ertiga will continue to be available at Maruti Suzuki's Arena showrooms.
The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 will come with a number of updates over the standard Ertiga MPV. This includes an updated front fascia which now features a new front grille, updated headlamp cluster with projector lamps and integrated LED DRLs, revised front bumper and fog lamp housing.
The side and rear profile will continue to remain pretty much unchanged, apart from a few minor tweaks and updates.
Inside, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki XL6 will come with a host of updates. This includes a completely blacked-out cabin, including black dashboard, centre console and black leatherette upholstery.
The dashboard has also been updated with more premium materials, along with silver accents all around. The Maruti Suzuki XL6 also comes with a 2+2+2 seater configuration, with individual captain seats in the second row.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 will be part of the same HEARTECT platform as the Ertiga. However, the company has increased the overall dimensions on the premium MPV. The XL6 is 50mm longer, 40mm wider and 10mm taller than the Ertiga, although the turning radius and wheelbase remain unchanged.
Maruti Suzuki will also offer the XL6 with the same 1.5-litre BS-VI compliant petrol engine, which debuted on the Ertiga MPV recently. This engine produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki XL6 Bookings
Maruti Suzuki has finally started accepting bookings for its premium six-seater Ertiga-based MPV. The new XL6 MPV will be part of the same segment and will also rival the same competitors such as the Mahindra Marazzo and the Toyota Innova Crysta. Maruti Suzuki will, however, price the XL6 at a slight premium over the Ertiga MPV in the Indian market.