- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- 1 day ago MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- 2 days ago TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- 2 days ago Dakar 2020 Stage 12 Highlights: Ricky Brabec Wins The Rally
- Movies Vishal Jethwa Opens Up About His Struggle Before Landing Mardaani 2
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Sports Rohit Sharma becomes second-fastest Indian to 9000 ODI runs; leapfrogs Sourav Ganguly, Sachin Tendulkar
- News Kolkata Port Trust tableau likey to roll down Delhi Rajpath on Republic Day
- Lifestyle 9 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hurdles For Body Fitness
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Maruti Suzuki has started accepting bookings for its upcoming premium MPV, the XL6 in the Indian market. The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 is scheduled to launch in the Indian market on the 21st of August.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 bookings can be done for an amount of Rs 11,000. Bookings for the XL6 MPV can be done either online or through any of the brand's premium Nexa dealerships in the country.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 is the brand's premium six-seater MPV, based on the popular Ertiga model. The XL6 will be sold exclusively through the brand's premium Nexa dealerships, while the Ertiga will continue to be available at Maruti Suzuki's Arena showrooms.
The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 will come with a number of updates over the standard Ertiga MPV. This includes an updated front fascia which now features a new front grille, updated headlamp cluster with projector lamps and integrated LED DRLs, revised front bumper and fog lamp housing.
The side and rear profile will continue to remain pretty much unchanged, apart from a few minor tweaks and updates.
Inside, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki XL6 will come with a host of updates. This includes a completely blacked-out cabin, including black dashboard, centre console and black leatherette upholstery.
The dashboard has also been updated with more premium materials, along with silver accents all around. The Maruti Suzuki XL6 also comes with a 2+2+2 seater configuration, with individual captain seats in the second row.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 will be part of the same HEARTECT platform as the Ertiga. However, the company has increased the overall dimensions on the premium MPV. The XL6 is 50mm longer, 40mm wider and 10mm taller than the Ertiga, although the turning radius and wheelbase remain unchanged.
Maruti Suzuki will also offer the XL6 with the same 1.5-litre BS-VI compliant petrol engine, which debuted on the Ertiga MPV recently. This engine produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki XL6 Bookings
Maruti Suzuki has finally started accepting bookings for its premium six-seater Ertiga-based MPV. The new XL6 MPV will be part of the same segment and will also rival the same competitors such as the Mahindra Marazzo and the Toyota Innova Crysta. Maruti Suzuki will, however, price the XL6 at a slight premium over the Ertiga MPV in the Indian market.