- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Anyone who harms ongoing peace process in Kashmir will be jailed: Ram Madhav
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Says He’s Made A Career Out Of Playing Roles Which Most Would Not Choose
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Rohit Sharma breaks Don Bradman's 71-year-old record; Umesh Yadav scores fastest Test 30
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift will come with a sunroof and side airbags as well according to reports. The facelifted Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is due to be launched in the upcoming months and we have been hearing whispers of what it might offer to its buyers. The major difference will be the new petrol engine that will be offered with the Compact SUV.
Now, we have learnt that the facelifted Vitara Brezza will be equipped with more features to make it safer and more premium. A report by Team-BHP states that the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift will come with side curtain airbags and a sunroof.
It must be noted that the side airbags and the sunroof are both features that are available in the Vitara Brezza's main rivals - Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra XUV300. The Vitara Brezza currently comes with just two airbags up front. With the update, two more side airbags will be added to the mix.
A sunroof is considered as one of the premium features and in India it isn't really used for the purpose it was created for in Europe and America. Here, it is used mostly to show-off and sometimes to let in fresh air. However, it is never a bad thing to have a sunroof in the car and since its rivals had the feature, Maruti Suzuki too has decided to add this feature.
As mentioned earlier, the Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift will come with a new petrol engine. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is currently available only with a diesel engine, and yes it is India's favourite engine that powers the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
It is a 1.3-litre, four-cylinder turbocharged diesel unit with a maximum power output of 89bhp and a peak torque output of 200Nm. The facelift is expected to come with a new 1.5-litre diesel engine to replace the unit the currently powers the Brezza. This is a motor that has been developed in-house by Maruti Suzuki and it produces a maximum power output of 94bhp and a peak torque output of 225Nm.
With the facelift the Vitara Brezza will for the first time be made available with a petrol engine. It is the same 1.5-litre naturally aspirated engine that currently powers the Ciaz. It produces a maximum power output of 103bhp and a peak torque output of 138Nm.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza To Get Four Airbags & Sunroof With New Petrol Engine
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is the best-selling product in the compact SUV segment and it is far ahead of the competition in terms of sales. However, the recently launched Hyundai Venue is catching up pretty quickly with over 33,000 bookings in just one month and Maruti Suzuki is taking no chances. The addition of a sunroof and two airbags is set to increase the premium feel.