- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Unfortunate that we dropped Rohit's chance on Day 1: George Linde
- News Anyone who harms ongoing peace process in Kashmir will be jailed: Ram Madhav
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Says He’s Made A Career Out Of Playing Roles Which Most Would Not Choose
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Maruti Suzuki launched their Nexa dealerships with the idea of giving customers a 'premium' experience. Nexa dealerships have done really well with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, and now according to NDTV Auto, the company's electric vehicle models will be retailed out of Nexa dealerships as well.
The Nexa dealerships were launched across the country over 5 years ago, and Maruti Suzuki has a over 250 dealerships in the country. The company plans to add 300 service outlets but the end of the year showing that the company is committed to the Nexa brand.
Maruti Suzuki plans to launch its first electric car in 2020, and the company is building its network before the Electric Vehicles are added to the portfolio. The company has started testing an electric vehicle based on the Wagon R, and has also revealed plans for a battery manufacturing facility in the country. This facility will start manufacturing Lithium-ion batteries from 2020.
Maruti Suzuki will use the 2018 Wagon R as a test base for electric cars in India, and we expect the first EV from the comoany to be a varinat of the Wagon R. Maruti's electric vehicle program for India will be run alongside and with help from Toyota Motor Corporation with who Maruti Suzuki has a vehicle sharing joint venture.
Choosing the Nexa dealership for its electric vehicle portfolio was expected as the cars will come at a premium. The expected price for the electric car is likely to be upwards of Rs 8 lakh. Keeping in mind that prices that high, we're sure the Nexa dealerships will provide an electrifying and premium experince to it's customers.
Thoughts About Electric Cars Sold Via Nexa Dealerships
This is a smart decision by Maruti Suzuki. Retailing electric cars via Nexa dealerships gives a premium impression to customers. We are sure that the Nexa dealers will do a fantastic job. We have experienced their premium experince and we know that potentail customers will be very happy with it.
We also hope that Maruti Suzuki's electric variant of the Wagon R does well. What what we can tell from the images, the car looks great, and we hope it perfroms just as well.