- 13 min ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 16 min ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- 3 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For June 2019 — Hero Splendor Retains Top-Slot Yet Again!
- Technology Apple Might Acquire Intel's 5G Modem Business As Early As Next Week
- Sports World Cup final best and worst day of my cricketing career: Guptill
- News Centre has rejects proposal to grant statehood to Puducherry
- Movies Vidya Balan To Act & Produce Short Film 'Natkhat'
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2019: Amit Aggarwal Fascinates Us With His Unique Bridal Outfits
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Maruti Suzuki launched their Nexa dealerships with the idea of giving customers a 'premium' experience. Nexa dealerships have done really well with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, and now according to NDTV Auto, the company's electric vehicle models will be retailed out of Nexa dealerships as well.
The Nexa dealerships were launched across the country over 5 years ago, and Maruti Suzuki has a over 250 dealerships in the country. The company plans to add 300 service outlets but the end of the year showing that the company is committed to the Nexa brand.
Maruti Suzuki plans to launch its first electric car in 2020, and the company is building its network before the Electric Vehicles are added to the portfolio. The company has started testing an electric vehicle based on the Wagon R, and has also revealed plans for a battery manufacturing facility in the country. This facility will start manufacturing Lithium-ion batteries from 2020.
Maruti Suzuki will use the 2018 Wagon R as a test base for electric cars in India, and we expect the first EV from the comoany to be a varinat of the Wagon R. Maruti's electric vehicle program for India will be run alongside and with help from Toyota Motor Corporation with who Maruti Suzuki has a vehicle sharing joint venture.
Choosing the Nexa dealership for its electric vehicle portfolio was expected as the cars will come at a premium. The expected price for the electric car is likely to be upwards of Rs 8 lakh. Keeping in mind that prices that high, we're sure the Nexa dealerships will provide an electrifying and premium experince to it's customers.
Thoughts About Electric Cars Sold Via Nexa Dealerships
This is a smart decision by Maruti Suzuki. Retailing electric cars via Nexa dealerships gives a premium impression to customers. We are sure that the Nexa dealers will do a fantastic job. We have experienced their premium experince and we know that potentail customers will be very happy with it.
We also hope that Maruti Suzuki's electric variant of the Wagon R does well. What what we can tell from the images, the car looks great, and we hope it perfroms just as well.