- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 3 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Lifestyle This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Indian auto giant Maruti Suzuki has just started a new Winter Service Camp for its customers. The goal for the company is to get customers to get their cars checked and serviced before the Christmas holidays arrive.
The Winter Service Camp has already begun, the company will run it until 20 December. The service camp includes a comprehensive 27-point check, has offers and discounts on parts and accessories, offers a complimentary dry wash/ top wash, and also offers heavy discounts on service and labour costs.
The Winter Service Camp is a voluntary offer for all Maruti Suzuki customers across the country. In addition, the camp will be available only at Maruti Suzuki authorized service centers. The camp officially started on 11 November.
The company says that the Winter Service Camp is focused on offering extensive car of vehicles in order for owners to have a convenient and hassle-free drive over the holidays and the rest of the winter season. The company wants to ensure that vehicles don't break down during the cold months.
Maruti Suzuki is using its vast network to reach out to all its customers across the country with this initiative. The company is also offering customers a free, in-depth inspection that includes all key elements and components of the vehicle.
In other related news, Maruti Suzuki has secured a three-star safety rating for the Ertiga by the Global NCAP (New Car Assessment Programme). The agency tested a dual-airbag variant of the Ertiga, that was also equipped with other safety features like ABS, a seat belt alarm system, driver seat belt pre-tensioners, passenger-side airbags, and ISOFIX anchorages.
The Maruti Ertiga falls under the five-door, seven-seater MPV segment, and the crash test vehicle weighed in at a total of 1,363 kgs (including crash test dummies). The crash tests for the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga were carried out at the average driving speed of 64kmph.
Thoughts About The Winter Service Camp Being Conducted By Maruti Suzuki's
We think this is fantastic after sales support, a great retention tool, and possibly one of the best ways to build brand loyalty. Offering anything for free or at a discounted rate is a great crowd puller, especially for the Indian consumer. Good job Maruti Suzuki!