- 20 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 21 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 22 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 23 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- News Muslim woman names her new-born child, 'Narendra Damodardas Modi'
- Sports Warriors' Iguodala considering retirement
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Japanese carmaker Suzuki revealed the Ertiga Sport at last year's Indonesia International Motor Show. Now the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Sport has been spotted testing on Indian roads for the first time by Cartoq.
The video shows the sportier version of the Ertiga MPV from Maruti Suzuki being driven around in the rain. The Ertiga Sport, is expected to arrive in India as the the top-spec version of the second generation MPV. Along with its more aggressive styling on the outside, the new Ertiga Sport is expected to be a six-seater car with a 2+2+2 seating arrangement that should appeal to thjpse looking for a more luxurious experience with the Ertiga.
Compared to the Ertiga, the Sport features more aggressive styling with reworked front and rear bumpers, revised headlamps that play host to integrated LED daytime running lights and new grille with chrome studds dotting its surface along with a new alloy wheel design for the 15-inch units. Inside, the Ertiga Sport gets a flat-bottomed steering wheel, black interiors with faux wood inserts, roofliner done up in beige and a new 'floating' touchscreen infotainment unit.
Under the bonnet, the Ertiga Sport is expected to bring with it Maruti's brand new 1.5-litre diesel engine which just debuted in the Ciaz. The new 1.5-litre powerplant will replace the current 1.3-litre Fiat-sourced multijet engine and cranks out 94bhp and 225Nm of torque. The engine will be paired with a new 6-speed manual gearbox that also debuted on the Ciaz. Both the new enine and gearbox combo are expected to debut on the regular Ertiga in the very near future. The current 1.5-litre petrol engine will remain unchanged.