- 2 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 19 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 3 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- Finance Donald Trump Calls For World Bank To Stop Lending To China
- News Never approved mercy plea, says Nirbhaya convict
- Sports Cricket Australia promise 'international standard' wicket for Boxing Day Test
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrat Bharucha Give Us Winter-perfect And Summer-ideal Airport Attire Goals
- Movies Arjun Suravaram Box Office Verdict: Nikhil Siddharth Starrer Emerges As A Hit!
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
A Maruti Ertiga Concept developed by Suzuki and Indonesia based Signal Group is being showcased at the (GIIAS) Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show 2019. The sporty and rather different looking MPV is quite the crowd puller.
The Ertiga Concept is based on the new-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and offers a lot of insight to those wanting to customize their MPVs. All the modifications are cosmetic, and the biggest modification is the wider grille that features body coloured slats.
The modified Multi Passenger Vehicle is finished in grey paint and features a new bumper with trench shaped secondary airdams. The Ertiga concept features a roof mounted spoiler that is huge, and new 10-spoke alloy wheels.
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga concept also features classy looking faux wood inserts on the dashboard and door pads. The vehicle features leather seats, and a touchscreen infotainment system.
The second row seats features a 40-20-40 split. The middle section of the second row seats can be folded and used as an arm rest, basically enabling the all new Ertiga to work as a six and a seven-seater.
The Maruti Ertiga concept features the Indonesia-spec 1.5-liter K15B petrol engine that produces 104bhp of power and 138Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a four-speed automatic transmission.Here's a video uploaded by YouTube channel Sumarlin Putra.
A six-seat variant of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is expected to be launch in India soon. This six-seat variant will be retailed exclusively via the company's Nexa outlets. The models that are currently available are retailed via the Maruti's Arena outlets.
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga currently retails in both petrol and diesel models. The petrol variants feature the 1.5-litre K-15 engine that produces 105bhp of power and 138Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual transmission, and a four-speed torque-converter automatic is offered as an optional.
The diesel models of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga feature a 1.3-litre DDiS engine that produces 90bhp of power and 200Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual transmission. There is no automatic variant for the diesel engines.
The Ertiga is currently available in six petrol variants and seven diesel variants. Prices for the MPV range between Rs 7.44 lakh and Rs 11.20 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
In other news, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga EV will be the second electric offering by the company, after the WagonR. The electric variant will be developed by Suzuki's India branch, and is expected to feature a localized electric powertrain.
The Maruti Ertiga EV will benefit from the government backed FAME-II scheme, and the newly introduced income tax benefits against loans taken to purchase electric vehicles. The electric variant of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is expected to launch at some point next year.
Thoughts About The All New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Concept
We are unsure about the body coloured grille that this MPV features. May be a different colour would have added to the visual appeal of the all new Maruti Ertiga Concept. We hope the 40-20-40 seat configuration is offered in India. Kinda great to have a vehicle that offers a six and a seven-seat option.