- 1 hr ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Movies Raj Anadkat On TMKOC Completing 3000 Episodes: 'There Will Be Some Grand Dhamakedar Celebrations'
- News Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude hits Delhi-NCR, epicentre in Haryana
- Sports Vanuatu T10 Super League 2020: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been named the best-seller for the first eight months of the current financial year. The company registered sales of over 1.2 lakh units over the months between April and November 2019.
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire, a popular name in the compact sedan segment and holds over 60 per cent of the market share its segment. The car is also the top selling compact sedan in India over the last 10 years.
Mr Shashank Srivastava the Executive Director of Marketing and Sales at Maruti Suzuki India Limited said, "Over years, Dzire has created a niche for itself amongst compact sedans."
"Gaining widespread acceptance, the Dzire was conceptualized keeping in mind the customer's demands. Currently, more than 70 per cent of Dzire customers are per-determined buyers who wish to upgrade to ‘the sedan life'," he added.
The company claims that close to 50 per cent Dzire buyers are first time car owners. They also said they were extremely grateful to their customers for their tremendous trust in brand Dzire. And that it is customers who have helped make the Dzire the country's best selling car in this fiscal year.
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire features alloy wheels, ORVMs with integrated turn signal indicators, and an elegant design language.
Safety features include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, Brake Assist, and ISOFIX child seat mounts. All of these features come as a standard across all Dzire models.
The current-generation Maruti Suzuki Dzire is available in seven petrol and diesel models each. The petrol models feature a 1.2-litre engine that produces 82bhp of power and 113Nm of torque.
The diesel models feature a 1.3-litre engine that produces 74bhp of power and 190Nm of torque. Transmission options for both petrol and diesel include a five speed manual and a five-speed automatic.
The Dzire is priced between Rs 5.83 lakh and Rs 9.53 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Dzire Becoming The Set Seller In Its Segment
Like we said before, we expect Maruti to set many records over the next few year. The Dzire has always been a sought after car. The drive is spacious and comfortable. Add to that pricing and the company's service network and we have a winner! Congratulations to Maruti Suzuki for having achieving this feat!