- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 4 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 5 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls humble hosts Tamil Thalaivas
- News Watch: Modi visits historic Simtoka Dzong in Bhutan, offers prayers
- Movies Ananya Pandey Got 500 Rupees From ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ Director For Giving A Good Shot!
- Technology Browser Extensions For Online Security
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The country's largest selling auto manufacturers, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, just about launched the Ertiga BS-VI version. The Ertiga BS-VI is the latest model from Maruti Suzuki that is now compliant with the upcoming emission standards. The company is also expected to launch the BS-VI compliant Ciaz this month.
Transmission options include a five-speed manual gearbox, and a four-speed automatic one. These specs may remain the same, even after BS-VI compliance.
The Ciaz model retailing at the moment got it's facelift done close to a year ago. The vehicle us available in one petrol and two diesel engine options. However, Maruti Suzuki recently announced that they were stopping diesel engine production so we expect only a petrol variant to retail in the future.
The new BS-VI Ciaz model will feature only an upgraded engine. No other changes will be made to the design and styling of the sedan. In addition, it will be retailed exclusively via Maruti's Nexa dealerships.
The top of the line Ciaz features various creature comforts such as a SmartPlay touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a cruise control system, leather upholstery, 16-inch alloy wheels, LED DRLs, automatic climate control, and rear air conditioning vents.
The new Maruti Ciaz will continue to feature dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, speed-sensing door locks, a front seat belt reminder, a high-speed warning alert system, and rear parking sensors.
As is the case with all automobiles that are now BS-VI compliant, the new Ciaz will witness an increase in price. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz currently retails between Rs 8.19 and Rs 11.38 lakh (ex-showroom, India). We expect that the BS-VI compliant model will carry roughly Rs 15,000 as a premium for the compliant engine.
Thoughts About An Expected Launch Of The BS-VI Compliant Ciaz
It's all speculation at the moment. There is no official statement about a launch from the manufacturer, at least not at the moment. That said, we hope the company tunes the vehicle to offer more than just 105bhp. We think the Ciaz is under-powered for it's size.