- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 20 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News BJP leader Smriti Irani’s close aide Surendra Singh shot dead in Amethi
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- Sports Bayern Munich 3 RB Leipzig 0: Lewandowski's brace helps secure domestic double
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Maruti Suzuki has launched their 2019 Ignis facelift in India. The new Maruti Ignis facelift (2019) comes with a starting price of Rs 4.79 lakh. The top-spec 'Alpha' variant of the Maruti Ignis facelift comes priced at Rs 7.19 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Maruti Ignis facelift comes with a number of new additional features and safety equipment.
The new Maruti Ignis facelift remains unchanged in terms of its overall design and styling. Only visible design change is the addition of the roof rails on the higher-spec Zeta and Alpha variants.
|Variants||Prices (MT) ||Prices (AGS)|
|Sigma||Rs 4.79 lakh||N/A|
|Delta||Rs 5.40 lakh||Rs 5.87 lakh|
|Zeta||Rs 5.82 lakh||Rs 6.29 lakh|
|Alpha||Rs 6.67 lakh||Rs 7.14 lakh |
Other features are the addition of new safety equipment, to help the Ingis comply with the upcoming 2019 safety norms. This includes the addition of a rearview parking camera/ sensors, ABS with EBD, high-speed alert system, seat-belt reminder system, dual-airbags and ISOFIX child-seat mounts.
RS Kalsi, Senior Executive Director (Marketing and Sales) Maruti Suzuki India, stated, "Today, Ignis has changed the way customers look at the premium compact segment. Ignis has established itself as a complete package for those who seek the unconventional. Taking passenger safety to next level, we have loaded Ignis with more safety features. These will be offered as standard across all variants. To enhance the design of Ignis and give it a strong road presence, new roof rails are offered in Zeta and Alpha variants. We are confident that the updated version of Ignis will be even more attractive for the premium urban car user."
Mechanically, the Maruti Ignis remains unchanged as well. It continues to be powered by the same 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 89bhp and 113Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. The higher-spec trims will also get the optional AGS (Auto Gear Shift) transmission from Maruti.
The Maruti Ignis facelift also continues to be available in four variants — Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. All four variants will be available in a range of colour options including Nexa Blue, Glistening Grey, Silky Silver, Tinsel Blue, Uptown Red and Pearl Arctic White. Apart from these, the Ignis facelift will receive dual-tone paint schemes: Tinsel Blue/Midnight Black, Tinsel Blue/Pearl Arctic White and Uptown Red/Midnight Black.
Thoughts On The Maruti Ignis Facelift (2019) In India
The Maruti Ignis is a entry-level premium hatchback offering in India. The premium hatchback will continue to be sold exclusively through Nexa dealerships in India. The Maruti Ignis rivals the likes of the Hyundai Grand i10 and Mahindra KUV100.